main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Obi-Wan's Journal (humor)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Aayla, Dec 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aayla

Aayla Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2001
    These are entries in Obi-Wan's Journal some funny some sad...

here it goes
    =============================================

Name: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    entry number: 1

I've decided to start this only because my teacher is making me... she said it would build my character... I think she's just looking for blackmail. Well as you know.. my name is obi-Wan Kenobi. I'm the padawan learner to Qui-Gon Jinn. I'm 15 and I live at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.

As you can probably tell I'm bored right now... this is probably not very interesting but it's just the begining of the day so it will get better as the day goes on.

=============================================
    ya I know it's boring right now but as he said it will get better... trust me... it WILL get better ;)

2. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    entry number: 2

AAAHHHH! Today is being one of those days where everything goes wrong!

First: I forget to get my homework so the teacher marks it as NO CREDIT! I worked forever on that!

Second: I TRY to work on my sparring skills but noooooooo... Some idiot has to mess up the scheduels so I end up fighting some doofus twice my size and twice as good as me! NEEDLESS TO SAY!!!! I have a big bruise on my BUTT! and I don't care to discribe how it got there!!!!

third: I meet this great girl, BUT as it turns out she has a twin sister who is uglier than Yoda with an infection! the reason THIS is sugnificaint is because the only reason she was even talking to me was to HOOK ME UP with her FUGLY twin!

I'm going to let off some steam although something horrible will happen and I will end up with more then a bruise on my ass!

Obi-Wan

3. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, Aayla, I think you scared everyone! ;)

The second entry was funny.

4. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    entry number: 3

OK all hell has finally broken loose! Qui-Gon is forcing me to go on a date with that fugly twin! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! WHAT IS HE TRYING TO DO?! KILL ME?! NO JUST RUIN MY ENTIRE TEENAGE LIFE!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!

Now word is spreading all through the temple! I was right and right now I hate the fact that I was right! Not ONLY is my Butt bruised BUT SO IS MY PRIDE!

a very pissed obi-wan

5. Sticks-Solo

Sticks-Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 11, 2001
    Poor Obi. Interesting though. :)

6. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    Entry number:4

Well that was fun.... NOT! OK first: We went to a resturant where all my friends could see me

Second: She has the worse table manners ever!! made ME loose MY appatiet (sp?)

Third: WE HAVE TO GO ON YET ANOTHER DATE!!!!! THANK YOU MASTER QUI-GON!

CURESE HIM AND MAY ALL HIS BABIES BE MONKIES! THAT DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HECK A MONKEY IS!

OBI-WAN

7. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Oh, I love this. More Aayla? :)

8. Sticks-Solo

May 11, 2001
    Great work Aayla
    :)
    Another one soon?

9. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    OKY DOKEY!

QUI-GON IS NOW AFRAID OF THE TOILET! AND IS BLAMING ME FOR THIS! HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T DUMP A MALLASTARIAN BITTING FISH IN THE POT BECAUSE THEY SWIM BACK UP THROUGH THE DRAIN PIPE?!

AND BECAUSE OF THIS LITTLE "INCIDENT" I HAVE A NEW PET! HIS NAME IS BOB. BOB NEEDS TO BE FED THREE TIMES A DAY AND NEEDS A SPECAIL FOOD THAT *JUST* SO HAPPENS TO ONLY BE AT THE FAR END OF THE PLANET! FORCE SAVE ME!

OBI-WAN +
    BOB

10. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    heehee...poor Qui.

11. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    well bob escaped... No sign of where he is... No reports of alittle rabid furry animal running around....

I got grounded for yelling at the fugly girl... at least shes out of my hair but now I have to clean the toilets with my toothbrush.... I have to make sure that none of the meat suprise is still plastered to the side of the toilet...

Obi-Wan

12. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    Still no sign of bob....

I had to clean the toilets... unfortuantly Yoda wasn't feeling to go at the time.... that was defenatly not I pretty picture and I will have beable to look him in the eye ever again.... that is without having the need to throw up which to be honest won't be anything new....

Obi-Wan

13. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    HE HE!~
    Poor Obi!!
    This is really funny!
    keep it up!
    S-WK

14. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    I put up posters around the temple still looking for bob....

Ran into Yoda today... couldn't stop laughing...

Saw bant... she was alittle too hyper today for my taste....

I have a big test to study for... Got grounded to my room to study... I think Qui-Gon grounded me here so he could spend some
    "Quality" time with tahl...

Bob is a a short, black, furry animal if you've seen him you know where to find me... in my room... studying...

Obi-Wan

15. TwilightKat

TwilightKat Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    (grinning like crazy)
    This looks good! how far r u going to take it? A little angst put in, would be good too...[hopeful look]

16. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    LOLOLOLOLOL! I love this Aayla!

It's as good as JAcen Solo's diary!

17. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    Well we found bob.... he had to be surgicaly removed from Mace Windu's arm....

I have some skill tests coming up...

I'm getting alittle frustrated with Qui-Gon... he still won't use his own bathroom and has to come to my quarters at 3:30 in the morning to take a crap that leaves a Terrible smell that tends to linger all day and that No airfreshener can destroy... I might higher some people from Coruscant's nearest perfume parlor come and destroy the smell with the strongest stuff they have...

Obi-Wan

18. Ishara

Ishara Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2001
    well funny aalya,i love it!!

19. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    Well they ended up evacuating the entire floor after a little incodent where one of the men broke an entire glass container of the perfume... They say I should beable to go back into my room tommorrow...

I have to sleep on a cot in Qui-Gon's Quarters....

I had a nightmare that Qui-Gon Farted and killed everyone in the temple.... atleast it was only a dream... I hope... maybe I should call bant just to be sure....

Obi-Wan

20. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    well everythings ok... No one is dead...

I got to move back into my room today only it smells worse than before.... I can't walk in there without my eyes burning... bob ran away again... I'm glad... all he did was poop on the carpet...

Qui-Gon "saved" bob from yoda, who was about to cook him for dinner.

That fugly twin keeps calling me... I think she's stalking me I caught her in my clostet this morning...

Obi-Wan

21. Amilianna

Amilianna Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2001
    LOL this is funny

22. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    That twin was stalking me today.... she kept hiding behind plants... watching me... She needs to get a hobby...

didn't get any sleep last night... bob was in my bed... Qui-Gon put him there... He said I could keep the little guy warm I plainly replied: " LET THE LITTLE SUCKER FREEZE!" Now I have 48 hours of meditation ahead of me...

23. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    LOL! My eyes are starting to water from laughing!

24. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    one word of advice for everyone out there... : never put foil in the miro-heater.

I learned this the hard way... Can you say: BOOM!?

I was heating up something to eat and I left the foil on... well master Yoda decides to come over and borrow a cup of sugar (Why I don't know... I think Qui-Gon was sending him to check up on me and to make sure I was doing my homework. Typical Master.)

Well just when Master Yoda walked into the kitchen I heard a loud BOOM. I walked in to see that the Mirco-Heater had exploded with my lunch everywhere and Yoda's wig plastered to the back wall.

I couldn't help but laugh as his face was completely black, and I had just won the poll on weather Yoda wore a wig or not.

Now I have to make yoda breakfast-in-bed for a week...

25. Sticks-Solo

May 11, 2001
    That was great Aayla, I needed a laugh. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.