main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Obi-Wan's Lightsaber Hilt.....

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Rubberdirky, Nov 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rubberdirky

Rubberdirky Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2005
    Anyone wonder what Vader did with Obi's lightsaber hilt after he pulled a Darth Maul on him, severing him in half? Did he just walk away, and some janitor on the DS found himself a cool toy, or did he keep it for sentimental reasons.

Not the most insightful question, but I always did wonder.

2. Carnage04

Carnage04 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 8, 2005
    I would guess he took it and put it somewhere "Safe" on the Deathstar. However, he probably didn't bring it with him on his Tie Fighter, so it probably blew up with the 1st Death Star. Vader did prod at Obi-Wan's robes after he killed him, but then turned back towards the Falcon and the task at hand. After the Falcon departed, I'm sure he spent another moment or two checking out Obi-Wan's bodiless clothing laying on the ground, trying to find some meaning. I wouldn't doubt if he took everything Obi-Wan had to some private quarters to meditate and try to figure out what the hell just happened.

Carnage

3. plokoonkenobi77

plokoonkenobi77 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2005
    i heard somewhere that luke got his hands on it and that's y his looks so similar to it.

4. Jedi_Heretic

Jedi_Heretic Jedi Master star 1

Feb 2, 2005
    Well if you go on what the EU said he took it to his caslte on Vjun and kept it there and then Tahiri and Anakin Solo found it forgot what one used it though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.