main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OBI-WAN'S MISSIONS!! (his impression anyway!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SiriGallia, Mar 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Okay I wrote this, to be funny. Tell me what you think!
    Master Qui-Gon relizes the importants of sleep..............that is untill 4:00 in the morning. At which point I obidiantly get up, though I have been meaning to tell Master Qui-Gon that getting only four hours of sleep isn't entirly healthy, but then again, with Master Qui-Gon it's a wonder I havn't starved to death! For the simple reason that my Master is one of the 'Never eat' variaty.
    As soon as I am up we amidiately go to the docking bay, were we will find our transport that will take us to the planet were our mission is.
    As far as traveling time goes, It could be at this time tomarrow that we actually get to our destonation, but we will assume (unrealisticly) that we already at the planet.
    Qui-Gon and I casually comb the residence (streets, houses,shops) and adventually we will make it to the home of whoever it is who needed Jedi assistance. At some point while we wander the streets, we will run into a theif, smuggler or a fugitive, and Master Qui-Gon (who must be a poeple person or something) will make fast friends with the above scoudrel, and guess what we drag along EVERYWHERE we go from then on?!
    During this time I sit completly board out of my wits while someone explains the problems on the planet, even though at one point or another on our way to visit the official, Qui-Gon and I have already figured out the basics of the problem! Qui-Gon does the talking and I do the impatient waiting and the offical does the explaining. This whole thing can actually take two or three hours!
    After wich we sometimes have lunch, and sometimes not.
    After this we take off to fix the problem or otherwise we make sure that everything is peacefull. I would like to submit now that considering Master Qui-Gon and I can never have a smooth mission, things are also never peaceful. At this point Master Qui-Gon and I nearley get killed! It's hard to say when that happens, but I know it always happens eventually so I might as well put it down here as anywere!
    We barely get out of a scrape of some fatel matirial, we travel back to the town iron out the wrinkles there (by the way, there are always problems left to fix)! At this point it will turn out that it is not over yet and someone on the bad side will try to kill us again and it will be up to the before mentioned; theif, smuggler, or fugitive to bale us out. Master Qui-gon and I return to the Temple and we prepare for another mission. A Jedi's work is never EVER done!

2. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Well, no one commented on this burst of imagination of mine. I was just going to mention that if anyone has come up with somehting like this I would love to here it :)

3. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    LOL! That was good Siri :) I liked how both Qui and Obi seem to nearly get killed on every mission.

More!

4. Knight_Maria

Knight_Maria Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    Hee Hee! Poor Obi-Wan. The poor Growing boy ain't getting fed much it sounds like! :p

More please! :D

5. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Hate to break it to y'all but I had finished the Obi-Wan's impressions on his missions. But here is something else I wrote on a spurt of being silly, hope you like it!
    HI! This is Obi-Wan, 15 years old, and has quite a memerable past for all that! I wanted to share with you some of my "Temple Memories" times when I was a young student, and the times when I'd visit the ol' place after a mission. Here are some of my..uh..'fondest' memories!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. The time Qui-Gon and I had a lightsaber fight for fun, and after it was over Siri said I looked like I had been run over by a truck!
    2. The time Bruck called Garen Muln an "explosion waiting to happen" and Garen started a food fight.
    3. The time Reeft took up the tuba, and we all suffered ear damage for the next three weeks.
    4. The time I was elected to make the mash potatoes, and having never USED an electric blender, half of it ended up on the wall.
    5. The time there was a bad thunder storm and in trying to distract us from the lighting and thunder, the Jedi Council attempted a Polka derge, I'm telling you, some people have the gift of singing and others....
    6. The time Qui-Gon and I returned from a mission and Bant said I looked as if I was suffering from mal nutrition (the state of not having enough to eat.) Now why would she say that?
    7. When I was at the Temple for my 15th birthday and my birthday gifts were:
    A Muju fruit (Reeft)
    A serious cloak mending job (Bant)
    And the song Happy Birthday in three part harmony on the part of Siri, Honi, and Bant agian.
    8. The time Siri and I took up violin, and when I told her to stop atacking the strings we ended up getting into combat with our Violin bows.
    9. The time Honi-who-is-almost-three took up tap dancing and stepped on everybodies toes with her mettle bottomed shoes *ouch*
    10. And one of my fondest memories, the time Yoda suggested we all play base ball...with our lightsabers as the bats...needless to say we lost more base balls than we got strikes!

As you can see, I had a VERY memorable past!

6. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001

[face_laugh] Very funny!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.