main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Obi-Wan's Shotgun Wedding

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jane Jinn, Jan 30, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    How can you people be so crule?! Man, I was winching at that! You guys are just SICKos! Enjoying poor Obi-wan getting beat to almost death?!?!? That's just wrong!!!!

Oh, yeah, Jane, that was a great story, It was actually knida fuuny, but still, that was too mean for me.

3. The Butler

The Butler Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 1999
    Are we readers of this story sick? Hmmm...
    Anyway, great story, Jane Jinn. I can't wait for your next one...*grin*

The ending was slightly abrupt, but I can understand why you might not want to drag it out too long. Different authors have different styles. (Think Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi, who took forever to finish her long, but excellent "Requiem")

Great work!

4. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    Wonderful Jane Jinn!

I'm sorry its over, but I'm eagerly awaiting your next story. (Hmmm. I wonder if it will have Obi-torture? If you're writing it I hope so! hehe)

5. Lin-Si-Tar Konnair

Lin-Si-Tar Konnair Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2000
    Jane, You did a terrific job at this tale. I liked it so much I mentioned an episode occurred in it in "Rising from the Ashes" that you read some time ago. About your request, I would love to hear your opinion about what happened there. Congratulations, girl. You know what you do

May the Force be with you.

6. Mara (Mary) Jade

Mara (Mary) Jade Jedi Youngling

Feb 15, 2000
    EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Poor Obi!!!!! How would you people like it if that junk happened to you?! Awesome story, bye the way.

7. Mekial

Mekial Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 1999
    That was great, Jane. I loved it. Will we be seeing another story soon?

8. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    Cool. Reminds me of a story I once read in the scriptures about a village kept as slaves who got their guards drunk and snuck away in the night. Well written. Good job.

9. Frostfyre

Frostfyre Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 25, 1999
    Great story Jane! Sorry I didn't post in betweens, but...well, it's a lame excuse anyway.

Though the torture stuff makes my skin crawl. <g> You certainly do a good job of getting imagery across!

Lil- I thought of that story too.

Keep up the good work, Jane!

Frosty

10. Snysu Jinn

Snysu Jinn Jedi Youngling

Feb 7, 2000
    Wow, I am totally humbled. That was great!!! Do you have other stories? Being new here I am still kind of finding my way around, but I definitely want to read more.

Snysu Jinn (apprentice writer)

11. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    This is great, Jane. Nauseating, but great. Keep posting!

12. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Jane Jinn--I've just had the extreme pleasure of reading this story from begining to end and can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed it.
    The humor in it was a wonderful offset and release of the tense emotions felt through the torture scenes.
    You've certainly got a way with words.
    Keep up the good work, I look forward to all your stories.

13. R U Sidious

R U Sidious Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 1999
    jane jinn I loved you story too. I just wanted to let you know that your Lalpis earrings have a small or large part (depending on your point of view) coming up in my story Count the Cost.

14. R U Sidious

R U Sidious Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 1999
    Jane Jinn Thanks for the encouragement. It may take me longer than I thought to get to the conection. I only have an hour or so a day to work on the story thru the week. What I posted on monday was all I could get done before I went to work. Basicly I have to write when the love of my life isn't home. One because he likes to play games and two because I don't want to "neglect" him.

15. Lightsaber02

Lightsaber02 Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2000
    I liked it, but it left me hanging. I do have to say though tObi-tortured and whats in a name were a lot better. But everytime i come on this site i look for your name to see if you wrote anything new.

16. za4ph2od

za4ph2od Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 1999
    this sucks.

17. Padawan Chiaru.

Padawan Chiaru. Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 28, 1999
    Thank the Force I got here just in time!
    I give this story a big Ten smilies out of ten!

You go girl! :cool

18. Rhui Chatar

Rhui Chatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 1999
    Thsi story was wonderful but ended too soon!!
    I hope you're working on some new and tasty for us!!

19. master obi-wan skywalker

master obi-wan skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2000
    I love a good Obi-torture. Ten thumbs up!

20. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Sorry folks for asking this, since it really isn't a fan film question, but do you know Quentin Tarintio's Star Wars over at JediNet?

Could someone please tell me the name of the track (and who its done by) during the scene where it is a take off of Resivior Dogs. The same track was used in Swingers (when they were doing their RD take off), and in Bowfinger (at the film premiere).

It has been bugging me for weeks. cool.gif

21. The_Scream_Man

The_Scream_Man Jedi Knight star 5

May 1, 2000
    I dont know man. I really need to get the addresses for some of these other fan sites!
    But out of curiousity: Why does everyone use star wars music in the fanfilms? I mean i know they are star wars movies and all, but couldnt we all use different stuff? In out flick we have planed to use Blink 182, Rage against the Machine, and stuff from off the matrix soundtrack! just curious...

22. Kitster aka Boba Fett

Kitster aka Boba Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2000
    In my fan film, I plan to use music like: Static X, a song from the Mortal Kombat movie, as well as some Star Wars music

23. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999
  24. Darth Cerberus

Darth Cerberus Jedi Master star 3

Sep 12, 1999
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.