main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Index Obidala/Sabewan Archive (Update 8/28/07 - Thread Adoption Notice!!!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by AERYN_SUN, Sep 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Welcome to the Obidala & Sabéwan Fanfic & Link Archive

Other Fanfiction Archives

Legends of the Force :: Obi-Wan Kenobi Fanfiction
    Restless : Obidala Fanfiction Archive
    Siri/Obi-Wan Fanfic Archive
    Obi-Wan Kenobi Fanfic Archive
    The Obi-Wan Challenge Index

Fan Art Galleries

Obidala Shrine: Obidala Fan Art Fanlisting

Communities

Against all Odds
    Obidala Central: An Obidala C2 Archive
    A Safe Haven: An Obidala Fanfic Challenge
    Knight & Maiden: An Sabéwan C2 Archive
    sobi_fans

Welcome to the Writer's Resource's Obidala and Sabéwan Fanfic Archive, complete wirh author interviews, fanfic advertising, fanfic reviews written by you.

All fics are categorized by author, and of course, couple. The archive has also be revamped a little to show if fics are "works in progess, series, mini-series, fanfic challenge, viggie or a locked topic"

This thread has been edited, copied, re-edited, coded so many times, purposely to bring you the best collection of Obidala and Sabéwan fanfics! It doesn't even matter how many hours, it's worth it!

Despite its really large size, I do keep up all the fics here in the archive. But if you want to help and post links, you're more than welcome!

I'm hoping this archive will make it easier to locate an Obidala fic and find some websites to fulfill your Obidala or Sabéwan needs.

Submission Guidelines

If you already have your story/poem posted on board, just PM me the URL and I will add it to the archive. Or, if it is off-site, give me the URL to the site where your fic is available.

I stated poems also, because I have found that Obidala poems are equally beautiful (Black Kenobi), and very inspirational.

Reviews/Planning Threads

What can you do?

Besides submitting Obidala or Sabéwan fanfics, you can also use this thread to promote your fics. In fact, I encourage you to promote your fics here.

Format for 'advertising' fanfics:

1) Title of fic and url
    2) Author's Name and url
    3) Summaries are not needed since your fic should already be archived here, but if you want to provide one you can.
    4) A short snippet of a scene or excerpt from your fanfic.

Format for Obidala/Sabéwan Fic Reviewers:

1)Title of story [with link] by Author [with link]
    2)'Shippers: Obidala or Sabéwan
    3) Summary of story:

Your review can include...

1) A quote or paragraph from the story itself
    2) Your over all feeling of the story
    -- anything else you want to add, that's fine.

To submit reviews: Both reviewers must send me a draft of the review to look over and then you I will post the review. You can can pm the reviews to me. I'll look them over and post them.

Obidala Fic Reviews

Out of Reachby Crystal
    Reviewer: Princess1

Another Sunrise by AERYN_SUN
    Reviewer: JainaDurron

Sacrificeby AERYN_SUN
    Reviewer: JainaDurron

Obidala Fanfics

AERYN_SUN

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/Message.aspx?topic=256224

2. Obis-Grl

Obis-Grl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    :)

Thank you so much twin!

3. Aanix_Durray

Aanix_Durray Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2001
    I have several Obidala song fics that are up on FF.N, I'd have to dig them out, but I could link to them when I get a chance.

~~Aanix

4. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    [Reserved for Future Update/Expansion of Archive]

5. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    my first update, i'm excited :) added two new poems to my obidala poetry collection!

and it won't be long before obidala sanctuary will be opened. i just have some small things to do.

6. Obis-Grl

May 30, 2002
    Yay! I'll go check um out!

7. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
  8. Aanix_Durray

Aanix_Durray Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2001
    JediKnight150: So, if this genre is so crappy, why do you waste so much time hating it?

**shakes head** poor unfortunate soul.

~~Aanix

9. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
    I don't. I just remembered that I passed that site while looking for another site that had info. I had to use google just to find that site again.

10. Obis-Grl

May 30, 2002
    :::Shakes head:::

I just don't get why anyone would make a site about something they hate.

It seems pretty lame and sad to me.

11. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
    Then you can tell the person who made that site that. I thought the site was funny.

12. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    The webmistress of The Dream Within is in the process of revamping and moving her site. I panicked when I tried to access the site but nothing came up. She said she'd let me know when the site is open again, in turn, i'll let you guys know.

13. Obis-Grl

May 30, 2002
    Thank you twin!

14. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    i just sent out a 2nd e-mail stating that my site, obidala sanctuary if finally open. i actually wanted to tell about a whole lot of the new things i've done with the site, but its better if you actually go to the site and see it yourself.

Obidala Sanctuary

15. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Ooooo Obidala! :D So I'm not the only one! I'm so glad! :)

16. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    The Love that Never Was has been updated.

17. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
    Obidala. That's just not right.....

18. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Jedi Knight: I'm not trying to be rude, but if you don't like Obidala, then why do you keep comming back?

19. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    that's a very good question. hmmm.

20. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
    I get bored and for some reason, this link is usually on the top of the list. :D
    And I still think Obidala is a little...weird.

21. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    this really isn't an update but i thought you all deserved to know.

kerrie, my dad's counterpart from australia arrived last night. she's really sweet and i basically bombarded her with all these questions about sw, but first i showed her 'the shelf'. and she brought some aussie star wars goodies.

earlier, she forwarded a c3p-0 poster, that was actually signed by anthony daniels, the actor who plays him and now i have two obi-wan kenobi poster, one for episode i and one for episode ii. i jumped up and down, really excited to have them but it was more funny because the two posters were actually two large post cards. i honestly don't know what i'm going to with them but i'll think of something i'm sure.

ooh, i asked her what type of fan she is and she replied that she's a general fan, compared to a 'shipper fan like me. and doesn't really care for the expanded universe, which i can understand since not of eu is great. obviously, she's ment anthony daniels but she's met more people, captain typho from episode ii, r2-d2 (kenny baker), frank oz (yoda) and peter mayhew (chewbacca), and yes she has met claudia black from my beloved farscape, because it was also filmed in australia. but she hasn't met ewan mcgregor. but her sister works on props and might possibly be working on episode iii.

ooh, i showed her obidala sanctuary and explained that i'm an obidala fan, because i don't buy the whole anakin/padme thing because of the age gap and she understands. i also told her i'm one of the few that actually supports both obi-wan/padme and obi-wan/sabe (padme's decoy from episode i) as a couple. not many people can claim that.

gotta go.

~aeryn

22. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    jedi knight 150, we may be able to convert you yet :)

23. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
    I don't think so. I came back to check what the answers to my post were.

24. Heather_Skywalker

Heather_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2002
    Thank you so much for this! For a change I love this kind of fic and it's so wonderful to now have a place for them.

-*Heather

25. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    i guess maybe i should mention this...i was able to add some beautiful obidala fan art last night, most of them by the talented lady saille, webmistress of knight & his lady & restless. i know fan art isn't a well-known thing, most people go for the fics but her artwork might actually inspire you to write something.

the below link is actually the link to the main gallery, but i swear i need to give ls her own page.

Obidala Fan Art Gallery

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.