main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CT Obidala

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Obi-Wan sweetie, Jul 3, 2014.

1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    All we'd need would be Vader running into the two of them in a bar and going into rage-mode and we'd have Pearl Harbor in Space.

2. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Ugh. Nobody wants that.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  3. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I wonder what Tarkin had destroyed when Obi-Wan demanded it so:
    Tarkin: All right Kenobi's in one of his drunken man rages right now. He wants no he demands that we destroy something.
    Imperial Officer: Um what should we destroy?
    Tarkin: Mmm let's destroy Lady Tarkin. She's always been a thorn in my side.
    Imperial Officer: But sir you and Lady Tarkin are no longer canon!
    Tarkin: I don't care! She looks like me in drag! Destroy her now!

So the Imperial Officer puts the Death Star's laser on the highly convenient "Destroy Lady Tarkin" setting that Tarkin had personally installed. The green laser finds Lady Tarkin. Yet just when its about to strike Lady Tarkin bends down to pick up a penny. This causes the laser to accidentally bounce off of her rear end and for it to misfire right into Tarkin's mansion.

Tarkin (witnessing the destruction of his mansion) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh crap! All of my priceless artwork was in there! I'll get that Kenobi for this! This is all his fault! Him and those stupid love triangles!

4. Lord Chazza

Lord Chazza Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2013
    Padme: (pouting) "That's zero murders Obi. I knew you couldn't see it through."
    Anakin: (bats eyelashes) "Oh Padme! I won't disappoint you." (winks)

*Anakin destroys Death Star with a proton torpedo*

Anakin: "Anakin - 1.5 million. Obi-Nil."
    Padme: (small gasp) "Oh Anakin!" (to Obi-Wan) "Go home Obi-Nil. You have so lost."

Jedi_Kenobi32 likes this.
  5. sarlaccsaurs-rex

sarlaccsaurs-rex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    Obi wan: "Uhhmmm I killed Grevious, Maul, and a couple clones raiding the Jedi Temple... and Also I killed a few tusken raiders if Lego Star Wars 2 counts."

*Vader walks in in black suit and flexes muscle* "Padme Baby I just choked Admiral Ozzel blue over a t.v. screen"

Padme: "oh Ani..." *Prepares to take off shirt"* "Go home obi.. you're drunk"

*Vader smiles at Obi wan under mask*

AngelQueen likes this.