main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Obiwan and Quigon on ice!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jennytheohsoshyone, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jennytheohsoshyone

jennytheohsoshyone Jedi Youngling

Sep 18, 2005
    [face_hypnotized] Summary: Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon try and go ice skating, but something really bad happens.
    Rating: PG
    Copyright: I don't own Obi-Wan or Qui-Gon nor do I make money off of them. I just play with them.

[face_dancing]
    Obi-Wan came out of his room that he shared with Qui-Gon in their apartment. Once in the kitchen, he saw Qui-Gon and asked, "Master?"

"Yes, Obi-Wan?

"Can we go ice skating, Master, after my classes?"

"Where did that come from? I thought you didn't like ice skating. You said it was for girls."

"Yes, but I wanna go now with my friends...."

"Would one of these friends be Bant?"

"Yes Master...."

"Very well, then, you may go, but I think I will go with you too..."

"Thanks Master! I would like to have you there too. See you at 3:00. Bye Master."

"Bye, my Obi-Wan."

After Obi-Wan was done with his last class, he all but ran to the ice skating rink to see Bant, one of his closest friends and maybe alittle more. Anyway, as he was on his way to the rink, he felt something in the Force. He turned around to see a Sith in his face, ready to kill him!

Obi-Wan drew his lightsabre, and they started to duel right there in the street, just a mile from the rink. Qui-Gon knew nothing of the fight because the Sith was blocking Obi-Wan and himself so that the master could not know.

Qui-Gon was at the rink by 3:00 like he said he would be. He didn't really wanna skate, just see an old friend that worked there, was all. To Qui-Gon's surprise, his friend was not working that day, so he would wait for Obi-Wan and then tell Obi-Wan he would go back to the Temple and would want Obi-Wan back home by 6:00 for dinner.

3:00 came and went and still no Obi-Wan. Qui-Gon started to get worried, so he went and tried to find Obi-Wan. He took the path he'd taken to get from the Temple to the ice skating rink, and still no Obi-Wan. Now, at this point, Qui-Gon was really worried.

When going over the path for the fourth time, he felt something.

It was Obi-Wan. Looking around, he saw no Obi-Wan, but he could feel him near. Trying to follow his apprentice, he found him in an alley lying on the ground -- out cold. Qui-Gon went to him and kneeled down next to him to see if he could find any injuries, and found none on his body or his head.

Qui-Gon picked up his apprentice and took him back to the Temple. Not finding any injuries, he took Obi-Wan back to their apartment, and waited for him to wake up so he could tell Qui-Gon what had happened. If only Qui-Gon knew that Obi-Wan was not his Obi-Wan anymore... but his Obi-Wan was lost and this was someone of the Dark Side in his place. Qui-Gon had no idea of the device the Sith had put on the back of Obi-Wan's neck that turned him to the Dark Side, but Obi-Wan was not in control. The Dark Side was, and Obi-Wan must try and find a way out of this before it was too late.

It had been 3 days sense Obi-Wan and the Sith had fought and that Qui-Gon had found him and took him back to the temple and back to there apartment, and still no change he was still deeply asleep. By the second day Qui-Gon had taken him to the healers to see what was wrong and they found nothing and this worried Qui-Gon even more then before. The healers told him to take Obi-Wan back to there apartment for now and when he woke up to call them and let them know. It was the end of the 3rd day when it happened. Obi-Wan woke up screaming and holding his head like he was about to die, Qui-Gon was there in less then one second to help his apprentice, but he could not, because Obi-Wan threw his master across the room with the force out of fear and anger, and ran out of his room faster then he ever had before.

Qui-Gon was not hurt, but he did not think his apprentice was going to do that still confused he ran after Obi-Wan he see what was wrong and try to help him. Three hours pasted and still no Obi-Wan to be found. Know that his padawan did not leave the temple he kept looking for him, just when he w

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.