Before ~Obiwan And Spirit~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl, Mar 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    ~OBIWAN AND SPIRIT~

Timeline: Jedi Apprentice time.
    Summery: Obiwan finds a friend in a speacial animal.
    Copyright: I dont own obiwan, quigon or any other starwars people in this story, and i dont own spirit either.
    Rating: PG
    Chapters: 1/3 2/3 3/3
    This ~ is talking threw the force.

The sun shined down threw his window telling him it was morning, but obiwan was not a morning person and he threw his pillow at the window getting the shades to fall down blocking the sun from shining in his face any longer. As he turned over on his back his thoughts went back to yesterday when he and his master had first arrived on this planet. Even before they had left the ship, obiwan could feel that the living force was very strong on this planet that his master had decided to take him to for his 18th birthday. Obiwan smiled to his self thinking back to when he had first steped off the ship and the first thing he saw was the most beautyfull white animal he had ever seen standing off in the distance on a hill. This animal had looked him right in the eye and right then he knew he would be friends with this white animal his master had called a HORSE.

Obiwan's thoughts turned back to today as he heard his master in the kitchine making breakfest. Slowly he got up and dressed and walked over to the window and opened it back up, letting the cool sea air blow his hair back. Opon hearing his master making more nouse in the kitchine, obiwan slowly made his way out of his room and made his way to the kitchine, opening the kitchine door all he could see was black smoke and quigon saying some choice words about stupid ovens and such.
    Smirking to him self obiwan made his way to the kitchine window and opened it up letting the smoke out and the cool sea air in. Once the kitchine was clear, obiwan just smirked at his master who was scowling at the oven and the burned food.

Obiwan: Trying to cook again master? Quigon just turns and scowls at obiwan as well, which in turn makes obiwan start laughing, loving that look his master has on his face.
    Quigon: Padawan if i where you i would stop laughing or you will find your self cleaning this up. Obiwan stops laughing slowly and says... yes master....still smirking at his master.
    Quigon just smirks him self and says: come, lets go for a walk it's a wonderfull day for one and maybe we will see your friend again obiwan... as he slowly makes his way out of the kitchine and out the front door.. obiwan right behide him.... maybe we will master maybe we will.

As they both step out into the fresh air, they both breath in deeply, enjoying the cool sea air and the small of the sea not to far away.

Two hours later had them deep in the woods hiking up the side of a hill. Obiwan was the first to make it up the hill to the tip top, as he looked out over the valley he saw his white friend again alittle closer this time looking at him, seeming to be watching him even. He smiled at the horse and waved and yelled hello, at
    the same time the rocks below his feet started to break lose, and he started to lose his footing, his arms reatched out, but there was nothing to grab onto, he could hear his master moving faster up the hill to get to him, and yelling to hang on, but he was to late. Obiwan started to fall yelling MASTER! all the way down untill he hit the bottom of the other side of the hill, hitting his head on the side of a rock on the way down, the last thing he saw was a pair of the brightness blue eyes he had ever seen, before passing out.

I watched the humans move threw the woods and i watched the younger of the 2, there was some thing about him that i could not describe, but i felt that we would be good friends.

As i saw him falling down the hill i started running to him, and i could see the older human doing the same, but i was faster and i knew i had a better chance of keeping this younger human safer then the older one could for now, for i could hear the howls not to far off and i knew the wild ones where coming.

As i got to the young human he looked at me
  2. Hananiah Jedi Master

star 4
    That was lovely, especially when you put in the horse's pov.
    Obi Wan not connected to the living force my...well you get the point keep writing!!!1
  3. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
  5. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
  6. jedi7 Jedi Master

star 4
    Very nice, very nice :) :) 7
  7. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
  8. PatttyB0123 RSA Latin America

Manager
    star 6
    Nice sweet story How I did not see before.
    Sweet. Your story flows nicely.
  9. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
  10. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
  11. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    Forum Moderators: Amidala_Skywalker | Kit' | Mistress_Renata
    Forum Announcement: Please visit the 2003 Winter Fan Fiction Awards Excerpt Thread located here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fan Fiction Archive | Official Story Index | Before the Saga Forum | The Saga Forum | Beyond the Saga Forum | Writers' Resource Forum | Fan Fiction FAQ | Moved Stories Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jedi Council Forums » Fan Fiction » Classic JC Fan Fiction Board (Reply-Only) » Message Posted!
    Logged in as: Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl | Logoff | Private Messages | Search | Options | Help | Terms of Service | Faces | Markup Codes 8-}
  12. PatttyB0123 RSA Latin America

Manager
    star 6
  13. Keeper_of_Swords Force Ghost

star 5
    Spirit's that Cartoon which Bryan Adams sings in I think.

Anyway, good story.

Also good to see there are horses around. Always felt that they could be cool as part of the starwars universe.

Also, there are species very similar to horses on Naboo.

Yeah, I'm remembering Bryan Adams says, Here I am, you and me, here I am so wild and free. It's a new world...etc...etc

Anyway, good story.

From the Official site:

Why does there appear to be statues of horses in the scene where Jar Jar and his people are entering the city after defeating the droid army?

They are in fact statues of guarlaras, royal riding animals used only by the monarchy. The galaxy contains a number of species similar to the mundane equines you are familiar with. The forest moon of Endor has several such species, including bordoks and gaupas.

14. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
  15. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.