main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

**OBIWAN-JR's Episode III Humble Pie-Eating Contest**

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by OBIWAN-JR, Jul 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    >>>>We can't invite people? Damn.

:) Unfortunately not, Oz.

They just wouldn't be winners then, would they?

I mean, sure. There are lots of people I can think of, that would be just fantastic contestants. But maybe they are all still asleep.

Best give them time to wake up and enter.

-JR :)

2. Penkhull

Penkhull Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2004
    This thread isn't going to help my waist line!

I'll take a piece of the Anakin pie and a piece of the Palpatine pie, there are plenty of other pie's I could eat but I have been known to get carried away with ideas now and again ;)

3. TheOzhaggis

TheOzhaggis Jedi Master star 5

Nov 1, 2000
    No, I won't bothering inviting. I'll probably just get abuse in return. Or reported as a troll. Or something.

What about a Jacosta Nu is a Sith Witch / Sidious' Woman" pie?

4. MeBeJedi

MeBeJedi Force Ghost star 6

May 30, 2002
    "So, now it seems Dooku must have been a Sith Lord, BEFORE he left the Jedi Order?"

Not necessarily. Keep in mind that Sidious has gotten everyone to advance his plans for him (Padme, Yoda, Jar Jar, etc.) Does this make them all "Sith Lords"?

Nope. If anything, erasing Kamino may have simply been a test of Dooku's future loyalty. Lucas said that Dooku was already disenchanted when Sidious found him.

Now, I'm not saying that Dooku was or wasn't a Sith Lord at the time, simply that it could go either wayat this point.

Sad thing about the "Dooku doesn't know Sidious' identity" theory is that it only helped to serve ridiculous cloner hunches and "Yoda is a Sith" theories. There were reams of explanations as to how Dooku and even Darth Maul, like the audience, never saw Sidious' face...and it was all for naught. Says a lot about those theories (and believe me, I did. [face_mischief] )

5. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    First off, Kudos, serious =D= =D= =D= and [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] to OBIWAN-JR for having the good grace and the abilty to laugh at himself to post this thread.

To all others who are entered in the contest I give another round of =D= and of course, the requesit:

[image=http://www.bayervital.de/pages/produkte/images/humanselbst/alkaseltzer.jpg]

I can't believe they ate the whole thing!

6. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    >>>>I thought Anakin erased the files (based on Lucas saying the AOTC library scene held a clue as to who erased the files-I thought the little boy in the scene hinted at Anakin) So, you can give me a slice of pie, I guess.

One slice comin' right up, G. We have another winner!

I shall hold the other slice with a mods name on it warm in the oven, until it is requested. ;)

>>>>I was thinking of starting a thread like this, I'm glad someone did. As I said in the Pabs thread I was wrong about Anakin erasing the files, I believe thats the only one I qualify for.

Glad to have you in the contest, RS. As I pointed out before, your VIP entry was always assured. Especially as I believe you were actually the first to grab a fork.

>>>>Make sure this thread stays up until may '05. What we really need now is a list of all the people who believe the clone theories, the mace traitor theories, and the Anakin planned on being redeemed theories.

Well, the Chef had baked both the Clone, and Mace Traitor, pies a long time ago, RS. However, they are both SO large, especially the Clone Pie, that he is going to need a lot of help carrying them out to the Contest Table.

No doubt, they will arrive in due course. Probably second course.

>>>>And, for the record, is there going to be an Aayla Secura is DarthSapient's Mother Pie?

The Chef is hard at work on that pie, Mortimer. He is putting a lot of extra special effort into it. The judges will probably set up a special, table for one, in order for it to be devoured.

7. TheOzhaggis

Nov 1, 2000

Dooku may well have erased the files before he became a Sith.

After all, Padme ousted Chancellor Valorum, and Jar-Jar gave Palpatine emergency powers - and neither of them were Sith.

So it's not a stretch to say that Palpatine may have convinced Dooku to erase the file for some reason while Dooku was still a Jedi.

8. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    The Chef is hard at work on that pie, Mortimer. He is putting a lot of extra special effort into it. The judges will probably set up a special, table for one, in order for it to be devoured.

I'm just trying to keep the guy's monitor clean, man! :p

Can we also work on a Passel Argente is HL&S's Personal Bitch Pie? :D

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

9. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    According to Pablo, Grievous will not be on Coruscant. I had a feeling he would be on the planet at least once.

So, now it seems Dooku must have been a Sith Lord, BEFORE he left the Jedi Order?

Maybe. Erasing the file could have been his first step/assignment to becoming an agent of evil for Sidious.

And if Anakin isn't kicked off the council for breaking the code (by marrying Padme), then you could say that he becomes a Sith Lord BEFORE leaving the Jedi Order also.

----

If Emos comes in here, eats some pie and changes his sig, then this thread will be worth its weight in gold.

10. Penkhull

Apr 10, 2004
    Is no one joining me for the Palpatine isn't Sidious Pie? I seem to remember alot more people posting?

Thats one big pie for me to eat :(

(I have had other guises here on the board)

11. Darth-Bradius

Darth-Bradius Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 20, 2004
    *lies about thinking anakin erased the files*

now can i have pie :confused:

12. TheOzhaggis

Nov 1, 2000
    If **** comes in here, eats some pie and changes his sig, then this thread will be worth its weight in gold.

Hasn't changed it yet. And don't hold your breath.
    A mountain of quotes would not dissuade him before, one more won't make any difference.

It's all part of Lucas' misinformation conspiracy, see.

13. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    >>>>This thread isn't going to help my waist line!

[face_laugh] Indeed, Penk. Indeed.

I believe there is a good chance I will have to invest in larger waist trousers, come May 05. Welcome to the contest and congratulations on being another winner!

Enjoy your pies. They are made from pure, 100% HUMBLETM. And they are 100% good for you, too.

>>>>What about a Jacosta Nu is a Sith Witch / Sidious' Woman" pie?

Ooh, sounds a bit exotic Oz. I don't know how many takers they'll be for that one. But I'm quite sure the Chef will be able to accomodate those that order off the menu.

>>>>Not necessarily. Keep in mind that Sidious has gotten everyone to advance his plans for him (Padme, Yoda, Jar Jar, etc.) Does this make them all "Sith Lords"?

Nope. If anything, erasing Kamino may have simply been a test of Dooku's future loyalty. Lucas said that Dooku was already disenchanted when Sidious found him.

Yep, yep, and yep again, MeBe. All very good points.

In fact, they were all points which I used to explain Anakin erasing the files.

[face_plain]

**Picks up fork and takes another mouthful of pie**

>>>>Kudos [...] to OBIWAN-JR for having the good grace and the abilty to laugh at himself to post this thread.

Aww, thanks, Breezy.

You are of course the best pie of the lot - a Honeypie. :)

And thanks for the Seltzer. I will be eating the whole box if they ever serve that Anakin Lets Obi-Wan and Luke Go Pie in here!

14. Soap

Soap Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    Man, I wish id taken part in more outlandsish theories so I could be scoffing on a slice o Pie!

Oh well, ive eaten enough to last me a lifetime after all the craziness I came up with leading up with leading up to AOTC... Ambu Fett is Jango Fetts wife!

15. TheOzhaggis

Nov 1, 2000

Thanks MeBe? No credit for me? :p

It's ok. I'm used to it.

16. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    **Finishes Pie**

Can I have some more? Same flavor please. :)

17. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    >>>>According to Pablo, Grievous will not be on Coruscant. I had a feeling he would be on the planet at least once.

If you wanted pie, Tony, you only had to ask. One slice of Grievous Will Be On Coruscant in Ep3 Pie comin' right up sir!

>>>>Is no one joining me for the Palpatine isn't Sidious Pie? I seem to remember alot more people posting? Thats one big pie for me to eat.

It is a huge pie, Penk. And was baked as such, in order to account for the large number of possible takers. However, those that should really be enjoying that particular pie, seem to have developed a little indegestion.

I am sure they will come to the table eventually, though.

>>>>*lies about thinking anakin erased the files* Now can i have pie?

I'm afraid not, Bradius. Only those that show true humility will be able to partake of the HUMBLE.

Lying will just not cut it. A slice, that is.

>>>>It's all part of Lucas' misinformation conspiracy, see.

Yes, Oz. This ingredient has posed problems for the Chef, but he has worked tirelessly in the kitchen to combat them.

The pies will come. And people will eat them.

>>>>Thanks MeBe? No credit for me?

Apologies, Oz. I was posting at the time. Credit where it is due.

>>>>Can I have some more? Same flavor please.

Absolutely, Mortimer. As my mother always told me - "I like to see a healthy appetite."

I do believe that after all the countless posts I made, regarding a certain Jedi's ability to hit the delete button, I will be chowing down on whole bunch of the same pie.

Mmm, tasty.

18. TheOzhaggis

Nov 1, 2000

This reminds me of an asian custom, where it's considered good etiquette to laugh at someone when they do something embarassing, because it gives them an opportunity to save face by joining in and making light of the situation, rather than feeling foolish and resentful and ashamed.

So hopefully this topic will be maintained in that capacity.

19. Darth_Critter

Darth_Critter Jedi Youngling star 5

Jun 24, 2003
    *Limps in through saloon doors*

*Falls to the floor with knife in the back*

*Obi Wan Jr. leans over and takes pulse and says:"He's dead Jim"*

*Darth Snowball says:"Bones Save him!"*

*Obi Wan Jr. says: " I'm a poster man, not a miracle worker!*

*They both look and see there is a note from last year attatched to the knife handle*

*The note reads:"SIfo-Dyas=Lost 20
    SIfo-Dyas=General Grevious
    Sifo-Dyas=Jedi Traiter
    Sifo-Dyas="New bad guy"
    Sifo-Dyas=Friend to Dooku, pawn of Sidious
    SIfo-Dyas= As close to a "Proto Vader" as you are gonna get. Dooku's compadre' saved by life support suit-funded by Sidious.

Word. "

*Snowball says: OMG! NOOOOOOOO! :eek:*

*Critter's ghost pulls up a chair and eats a pie*

Thanks Obi Wan-JR, I needed that! ;)

signed:
    The ghost of DC

20. ManoWan

ManoWan Jedi Youngling star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    I am going to set aside a couple of slices of:

General Grievous is Syfo Dyas Pie
    PT Palpatine is NOT Darth Sidious Pie

For Emos Edud and Darth Vortex since they can't actually be here to eat it right now.

;)

21. Penkhull

Apr 10, 2004
    No crowing!

22. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Thanks OBIWAN-JR! :)

**Tosses away empty pan and works on the current pie**

De'lish! :D

23. MeBeJedi

MeBeJedi Force Ghost star 6

May 30, 2002
    //CROW!!! [face_mischief]

" In fact, they were all points which I used to explain Anakin erasing the files."

**Picks up fork and takes another mouthful of pie**

[face_laugh] Tastes goooooooood, don't it? :p

"Thanks MeBe? No credit for me?"

I said it first. [face_dancing]

24. Darth_Sater

Darth_Sater Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    I believe this thread violates the terms of service.

I'll eat some pie. A slice of each.

But it is interesting. . .

Pablo said that Chancellor Palpatine was never Sifo-Dyas. He also said the GG was never Sifo-Dyas. (These questions were posted by JustinPeeler, you can tell by the way he spelled Sifo as Syfo) I posted the same questions but also asked if Sidious was Sifo and it was never answered!

Not that I am saying the Sids and Palps are not the same, rest assured they are, but my theory still exists.

That is:

Sidious was once a Jedi named Sifo. When Sifo died he became Sids. Then Sids went to Naboo and killed the real Palps and used the force to make himslef look like Palps. He then set his plan into motion.

25. Kamikrazy

Kamikrazy Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 13, 2003
    I'm going to request an old favorite pie of mine that hasn't been seen around this event yet, the Darth Sidious is a clone of Palpatine pie. A long time ago in a thread far far away I indulged in that rumor and now I must indulge in the corresponding pie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.