main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

**OBIWAN-JR's Episode III Humble Pie-Eating Contest**

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by OBIWAN-JR, Jul 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    So Anakin didn't erase the archives? Well, better
    cut me off a slice. There's always room for pie!

2. SHB-JR

SHB-JR Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2000
    Heh, no pie for me yet... but I like to watch people eat, much like a doting Italian mama loves to make sure her brood get lots of good cooking :D

Hmm, thatsa a nica slica o' crow !

SHB JR
    Kudo to all pie eaters in the House !!!!!!!

3. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    >>>>I admitted to thinking Ani erased Kamino. Can I win the contest now? Or do I have to have been really really wrong and have thought that Palps was a cloan or something to win. If that's the case I don't want to win. By the way, what's the prize?

The very fact that you have entered the Contest, picked up a fork and tucked into your pie in front of an audience, means that you are a winner, smallpaul.

The prize?

Well, if you eat the pie, you're a prize guy.

>>>>Delicious! My compliments to the chef!

I will pass them on to the kitchen, Bride. :)

>>>>And on the Vader knows about Luke pie thread...I'll be right there with you JR.

It's good to know I'll have a Pie Partner, Rhond. :)

>>>>Boy it's great to be able to post here. Too bad all the people who really need to eat some pie right now can't do so. Some people got sucked into the Vortex of Bansville. I mean, I'm sure there is Some Dude out there who would love to come post here and have some P.I.E. but can't. The pie smells great too. Oh well.

[face_laugh] I'm liking your new style, Mano.

>>>>I Choke down my Tears and My Pride as I Choke down this Pie...

No need for tears or choking, Lott. These pies will not give you indigestion. They are full of nothing but goodness.

>>>>But last winter Pablo shot me down.

Welcome to the Contest, Hook. Great to have another Mod in the tent. Enjoy your pie.

>>>>OBIWAN-JR, I've got six or eight cases of "PADME-WILL-SURVIVE-THE-PT-'CAUSE-LEIA-MENTIONS-HER-IN-ROTJ" I need to get rid of...
    Can you help me out here?? I'll trade you for one small slice of ANAKIN ERASED THE KAMINO FILES. Deal?

Wow! Good job you turned up with those pies, Buddha. The Chef completely forgot to bake that pie! And it is going to be very much in demand, I would suggest.

Consider the deal done. And rather than just a slice, have a whole pie. You'll feel much better afterwards.

Everybody loves pie.

>>>>I just remembered: we need to bake a large Anakin or Padme takes Luke to Tatooine pie!

Don't worry, Forever. That pie is very much baked. There will be takers.

>>>>If that theory is true, which I think it is totally bunk - then I will eat crow.

Unfortunately, Hud, there will be no crow baked in the Contest. It is only pies. The Chef thought long and hard about it, and decided that the magical properties of HUMBLETM would serve best.

Sorry.

Oh, and thanks for the kind words. I believe that you rock too, sir.

>>>>Sater [...] The fact that you are willing to change your sig, admit you were wrong and help yourself to a piece of pie shows you are a stand up guy at heart, and a real fan.

I wish more people would follow your example.

Wise words, JP. I am sure that if the Contest endures, then more people will come for their pies.

Thankyou also for your kind words with regard to the Contest.

>>>>Obi-JR, you better start cooking the "I can't believe the title wasn't _____________ " pies because August will be here soon and I think you're going to have to make a hell of a lot of Revenge of the Sith, Rise of the Empire, and Fall of the Jedi pies, to name a few.

The Chef is hoping to have those pies ready for August, TTT. However, they may not hit the tables until Novemberish.

Chef's not sure. He's a bit of a Teaser. ;)

>>>>There's always room for pie!

Indeed there is, Juke. Indeed there is.

>>>>Kudos to all pie eaters in the House !!!!!!!

I couldn't have said it better myself, SHB-JR.

Congratulations to everyone who has entered the Contest. You are, of course, ALL winners! The Chef is still baking and is contracted until 19th May 2005. So there's plenty of time for everyone to enter, and have some pie.

And as I have been out of the tent for some time, I will pull up another Anakin Erased the Files Pie. Mmmm. Tasty!

Pies! Pies! Pies!

Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

-JR :)

4. EyeH8EU

EyeH8EU Jedi Master star 3

Sep 30, 2003
    "Some people got sucked into the Vortex of Bansville. I mean, I'm sure there is Some Dude out there who would love to come post here and have some P.I.E. but can't."

You-Know-Who got banned? When did this happen? Man, my birthday isn't until February! Did someone finally do something about his thread hijacking and flame baiting?

On topic, If Hayden replaces Shaw in the OT, I will have about four entire pies to eat myself. I've argued against it pretty heavily in other threads. However, if it is true, I'll be the first person here to start eating.

5. MeBeJedi

MeBeJedi Force Ghost star 6

May 30, 2002
    "and have some P.I.E."

[face_laugh] I wonder how many people got that joke. :p

6. ManoWan

ManoWan Jedi Youngling star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    I knew you would appreciate that one MeBe. You are doing a great job over on Phat by the way.

I see someone is due for yet another serving. A Slice of No Clone Of Sidious pie for our "friend" perhaps?

;)

7. Hudnall

Hudnall Jedi Youngling star 5

Feb 23, 2004
    Actually - I should probably get a small slice of Mace disappears and {b]Padme lives[/b] ... I definitely contributed to the stirring of the merangue on those pies... :)

8. Darth_Sater

Darth_Sater Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    JustinPeeler

Thanks for those kind words. I too apologize if I ever crossed the line. The fact that you are in here too speaks to your character as well.

As far as I am concerned we are both huge fans who are just trying to have fun with this last Star Wars Movie.

No harm, no foul.

9. Hudnall

Feb 23, 2004
    I may end up eating Vader leads Temple Raid pie. At least, the pie is in the oven now.

10. forever_jedi

forever_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 2002
    I think someone should compile all the pies so that anyone new coming into this thread can see all the pies on the table and head for the right choices! :D

11. Buddha Fett

Buddha Fett Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 1999
    The Menu So Far;

Palpatine was a Jedi Called Syfo Dyas Pie

Anakin Erased the Kamino Files Pie

Mace disappears Pie

General Grevious is not a character in Ep 3 Pie

Boba Fett will kill Mace Windu Pie

Darth Tyrannus is Anakin's Father Pie

Syfo Dyas is Still Alive Pie

General Grievous is Syfo Dyas Pie

Dooku Doesn't Know Darth Sidious' True Identity Pie

GG won't be on Coruscant Pie

Red vs. Blue Duel Pie

Anakin or Padme takes Luke to Tatooine Pie

Padme will survive the PT 'cause Leia Mentions her in ROTJ Pie.

Darth Sidious is a clone of Palpatine pie/PT Palpatine is NOT Darth Sidious Pie (Two for One!)

Jacosta Nu is a Sith Witch / Sidious' Woman pie (special order only)

The Space Battle Won't Take Place Over Coruscant Pie

Passel Argente is HL&S's Personal Bitch Pie and Aayla Secura is DarthSapient's Mother Pie are no longer available. :)

*looks out window to see a line around the block of those hoping to experience the exquisite joy of a fresh baked "Chewbacca will NOT be in Ep.III" Pie. Runs to tell the Chef to get crackin'* :)

All Pies courtesy HUMBLEtm and Lucasfilm LTD. All rights reserved.

12. WillFlenn

WillFlenn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2004
    I suppose ill take a piece of the "Dooku doesn't know
    Sidious is Palpatine" pie...but I still don't trust
    this Pablo...

Pie is good tho, just as Booger.

Will

13. Faces of Silas

Faces of Silas Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 11, 1999
    There was a very humorous introduction and follow up to this topic by the author of the thread.

I feel that a ?Qui-Gon Will Return as a Ghost? pie holds some merit, especially for those who guaranteed this event. Such a stance demonstrates a complete disregard for the ?facts? in the saga . . .

Descends from soapbox before a pie fight can occur.

14. Gungan_Sith_Lord

Gungan_Sith_Lord Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2002
    I don't know about you, but even as a lurker extrodinaire, I want a piece of the Vader's Costume literally comes from several characters in the PT Pie.

Hmmmm.... Pie....

15. jediart

jediart Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 16, 2001
    I still think Padme's death will be faked!!!
    If Padme does die in EP.III...I will be forced to eat
    a truck load of pies!!!While holding my nose!!!

But I will have a big slice of (MACE IS A TRAITOR PIE)

16. Lavaman

Lavaman Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2003
    I will have a slice of the following Pies

1. General Grievous is not an Episode III character Pie
    2. Corellia is in Episode III Pie :mad:
    3. syfo Dyas is still alive Pie
    4. the Space Battle doesn't take place over Coruscant Pie
    5. Watto is in Episode III Pie
    6. Dexter Jettster is in Episode III Pie
    7. Naboo is destroyed in Episode III Pie

I have a feeling that I will be eating a slice of Darth Vader(Black Suit) will Storm the Jedi Temple Pie. :( I am still holding out on this one though. ;)

If the same holds true for Episode III, as it did for Episode II, then I will probably be eating several more slices. :p Actually, the amount of Theories that are shot down by Pablo is depressing. I hope there is at least 1 or 2 surprises in Episode III. Don't forget speculation is fun. ;)

17. Lavaman

Lavaman Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2003
    Just so you all don't think I am crazy, when I said that I thought Naboo would be destroyed, I meant only the surface. :p I thought Palpateen would just test a Prototype of the Death Star Laser weapon on Naboo, causing the surface to crack, and flooding the Planet with water from the Core. Not blowing up the whole Planet, like Alderaan. I sure miss those days of speculation. :(

18. JustinPeeler

JustinPeeler Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2003
    Actually I have to have a peice of the Grevious pie as well. I thought AICN was just making crap up, but they even got the name right.

19. VanillaZinger

VanillaZinger Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    Actually they spelled it "Grevious." ;)

I remember feeling a little sad when I read it, because the scenario actually sounded like it would make a really cool sequence. Then came the description of the General and my hopes were dashed, because he was obviously a fanboy creation. Go figure. :)

Mmmmm, pie. *munch munch*

20. Xenobi

Xenobi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    oh make the

"YODA is going to fight SIDIOUS PIE"

Almost everyone is going to eat that one!

please start baking it

21. VanillaZinger

VanillaZinger Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    I kinda hope that's a real pie. I'm generally dubious about such a confrontation.

22. Shackleton

Shackleton Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2004
    Whoa! This is a cool place you guys have got here :cool:. While I'm in I'll have a piece of the Red vs. Blue Duel pie. I think I'm going to be eating that one for a while! :p

23. Hudnall

Feb 23, 2004
    Anybody else think this should be official?

24. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    No, this one's not a blip on the radar screen for being official.

25. Hudnall

Feb 23, 2004
    lol....

Wow, you're all over the place today. Somebody ate their Wheaties. :)

Cool - it never hurts to ask....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.