So NV oblivion

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Iggy, Mar 19, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Jank: The sounds of traffic help conceal your noise, but the guy with the stick spots you as you approach. "Watch out, Frank! Superman's partner is sneaking up on you!"

Frank turns around right as you are swinging. Instead of hitting him in the back of the head, you slug him in the mouth, which startles him quite a bit. "Huh?" He mumbles.... Then he swings at you with his rusty knife!

Roll defense.
  2. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    defense 1d20

7 :-( this might hurt a bit.
  3. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    He swipes at you, and connects with your arm. The pain is short, and your adrenaline helps you ignore it. "Who are you?" Frank bellows. "Batman? Arrhhhgghh har har har (cough cough) FLETCHER JONES IS THE DEVIL!!"

What do you do, Jank?
  4. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    that sun of a gun cut my arm....i want to hit him as hard as i can yelling...."I'M TYLER DURDEN!"

melee attack 1 d20

5. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Jank: You sock him hard, right in the nose, yelling as you do it. There is a cracking noise, and there is blood spewing from his nose into his unkept beard. You don't notice the blood on your hand because you are more focused on the fact that this guy is trying to spit in your mouth as you yell. Blood spittle and unknown things have combined into a glob that is headed towards you through the air, roll defense.
  6. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  7. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Jank, you avoid spittle landing in your mouth, but it hits you in the face. This infuriates you!

You hear the skinny guy mumble, "Tyler Durden? I thought it was Bruce somthin...." That's all he gets out, as he and Superman are involved in a scuffle.

You notice a small crowd of homeless folk have gathered, and are cheering. You aren't sure for who.
  8. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I punch the homeless guy again

Melee attack 1d20

Hey Superman we gotta get outta here.
  9. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Frank doubles over from the shot to the stomach. The onlookers go "oooooh!"

When Frank straightens up, he is choking on his own blood. He drops his rusty knife as he begins to stagger around clutching at his throat. Inbetween choking noises, he finds time to give you a murderous glare and flip you off.

You look down and see the rusty hunting knife, which is more than you have.
  10. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Superman seems to be busy fighting his stick guy, but he glances at you, blood showing on the corner of his mouth, and says, "Why? Oh yeah, you don't have super powers, do you Batman?"
  11. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I pick up the rusty knife. "Yes...and neither do you...unless of course you're actually Clark Kent....which I doubt....cause he wouldn't be bleeding by some homeless guy."
  12. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Jank, roll spot. Frank has cleared his throat and is coming towards you smiling, blood covering his few teeth.

(I won't be posting again until tonight at the earliest)
  13. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    13 on the defense roll.
  14. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  15. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    Jank Cheated on his spot roll.
  16. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    no i didn't if i was going to cheat i would have said i rolled a natural 20 or something nifty like that.
  17. Axia_Doneeta Jedi Knight

star 3
    whats going on here? Roleplay? hmmmm?
  18. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Roleplaying? What are you talking about?

Jank: You see the guy's right hand is behind him as he advances on you. Roll defense.

Gerson: You have been fighting this guy, and he comes in with his stick- and misses. What do you want to do?
  19. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    I want to kick him in the nards. Attack roll = 15
  20. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    You kick him in the nards, which causes him to go cross-eyed, and he doubles over. He also drops his stick, which comes rolling towards you. "Ooooofff!" escapes his lips.
  21. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    defense roll a whopping 8!
  22. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Jank: Frank swings at you, you react to get out of the way, bur realize only too late that his intent was not to connect. A handful of dirt that Frank was holding sprays out at you, getting into your eyes making you blink them shut. It hurts and stings. You step backwards instinctively, as Frank yells, "Watcha gonna do now, Batman? Har har har AXL ROSE HAS MANGE!"
  23. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    i swing out with the rusty knife in an attempt to cut Frank.

melee attack

24. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Frank sidesteps you and says, "My kung-fu is better than yours!" and he lunges in with a kick. Roll defense
  25. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Gerson: your guys falls to the ground, stops moving. His hands are clutching his, um, netherregions.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby