main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV oblivion

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Iggy, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Gerson, you hear gasps of astonishment and surprise coming from the onlookers.

2. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    "I will kick all nards that stand in my way! I am the destroyer of nards!"

I yell that and then pick up the stick and whirl it around like a helicopter blade and move towards the exit of the alley.

3. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Gerson, Frank moves in to you, saying, "These are MY streets! I rule them! Besides, I lost my nards in the war." He looks like he is about to attack you. You hear someone in the crowd say, "Those guys are taking out Frank!"

Frank blocks your exit.

4. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    defense: 12

5. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Jank: OW! He kicks you in your upper thigh! Subtract 1 Health Point. Wait, you don't have those yet, do you?

Jank and Gerson: You both have 20 Health Points. When you are at 10, you might be unconscious. When you are 0, you are dead!

You both hear someone in the crowd of homless people say, "Frank you had this coming, you jerk." More gasps at this comment, followed by, "What's he gonna do to me? Look at him. Frank's reign of terror is over, the big turd."

6. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Ok, starting now, all dice rolls MUST be made here:

AMAZING DICE ROLLER

freaking AWESOME dice roller, records your results! This will eliminate tempations for multiple rolls until you get the one you want, not that you guys do that....

7. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    That is a sweet dice roller. It beats asking C to pick a number 1-20.

Attack roll to Frank's face with a stick as recorded = 15

8. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    You smack Frank square in the head for 1d6 damage! Roll that.

The crowd starts to cheer a little bit. "Go Superman! Go Batman!" Another one says "It's the Dynamic Duo!"

9. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    2 for damage

10. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i want to attempt to tackle frank

melee attack:
    1d20 = 6

11. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Frank's forehead is bleeding down over the rest of his face from where you thwacked him, Gerson. The blood in his eyes, puts him at a disadvantage, and he is dazed...

Jank, you try to launch yourself at Frank, and it's not much of a tackle, you more or less fall on him. But it is enough, he falls and you hear a thunk as he hits his head on the asphalt. Frank no longer is moving.

The crowd gasps, then they start to cheer "Frank is gone! Frank is gone! Long live Superman and Batman!" One of them approaches. He looks at you both and says, "Who are you? Where did you come from? Thank you for doing these guys in. We are in your debt."

12. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    "You guys have any idea where my stuff got to? Or how I got here?"

13. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    "Yes I don't know about Superman here, but I will consider your debt absolved if you assist us with that information."

14. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Gerson: One of them, wearing 3 coats and what looks like women's capri khaki pants (even though he's a dude) approaches you and says, "You're real name is Kal El. You are the last son of the planet Krypton. Here on earth, you go by the name Clark Kent. It's your secret identity, and your secret is safe from us.

As for how you and Mister, uh... Wayne(?) got here, well, you weren't here last night. You just appeared this morning- musta got here in the middle of the night.

Jank: He looks at you and says, "Mr Wayne, are you going by Mr. Durden now? Or is that like an undercover thing?'

One from the crowd says, "Hey, Frank and his buddy are waking up..."

Sure enough, they do, but now this crowd of homeless have been inspired to stand up for themselves, and some shouting and kicking and pushing later, Frank and his buddy begin to run off, muttering how they are going to move back to Pahrump.

The three-coat capri guy speaks up again and says, "Listen, you freed us from Frank's oppressive tyranny. We won't forget that. My name is Cappy, by the way. I used have my own boat, you know." He seems proud.

15. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    I'm amazed at how it turned into this.

16. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    true. I really shouldn't have hijacked this thread.