Discussion OC! OC! OC! - Oi! Oi! Oi!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by OCDatabaseSock, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Mira_Jade, NYCitygurl
  1. OCDatabaseSock Force Ghost

star 2
    NSWFF OC Index Thread ?!?!

8-} Sounds crazy, right?

That's what I said!

NYCitygurl seems to think otherwise, and at this point, I'm inclined to agree with her.

So, if you have a story on this section of the fanfic boards, and it prominently features an
    OC(s) - not secondary or background characters - then PM this sock and over the next couple of weeks, we'll develop the thread and post in the days following the NSWFF Awards ceremony
    (Sept. 1st....)

So if you've got something you'd like added, please PM this sock with NSWFF in the title, and please include the fandom in the info and with a little luck and pixie dust, we can get this thing kicking into full gear in the coming weeks! :D

P.S. Any cool ideas you think the thread should contain (the original version hosted bi-monthly challenges), or special categories, even a catchy name (I have a few names rolling around, but I'm open to suggestions) feel free to post 'em here or PM the sock.
  2. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Yay, I'm so excited for this!! I'd love to see (and participate in!) some challenges :D
  3. FelsGoddess Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    I kind of like the name you have now. :p It's lively and demands attention.
  4. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Yay, this is going to be up. Have already bothered you via PM.
Moderators: Mira_Jade, NYCitygurl
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.