main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA OCFF BBQ!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by marmakecam, Jul 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    crazybirdman and the Orange County FanForce have invited us to attend their BBQ in August. Below is all the info:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To celebrate our 3rd year together as a fanforce we are going to have a good old fashioned BBQ, minus all the old fashioned stuff

This fun filled event will be held at Mile Square Park (The same place we had this shindig last year) on Saturday, August 20th. From 11:00 am until 9:00pm when they shut the lights off, and tell us to go home and rethink our lives.

This will be fun for the whole family, so bring your parents/kids/friends/dogs, just make sure that they're on a leash (only the dogs have to be on a leash, everything else is up to you). Be prepared to eat, play softball, volleyball and just have fun!

The park charges $5 per car to park inside the park, so do try to carpool. Parking on the street is free, but it's a bit of a walk to our spot. If you could help us out by bringing some food, that would be great. Be sure to bring plenty of drinks and water, it'll be hot out there.

Our spot is called the Groves. Just ask at the info booth or follow the signs when you get there. More info on the park, including park rules, a map & directions, can be found at their website: Mile Square Park.

You can view the official thread on the OCFF boards at: http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=20603961&replies=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds pretty cool, I would actually really like to go but I'm not sure if I can yet. That's my last week of school forever so I don't know how busy it's going to be. Anyone else interested?

2. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    Interested, but we all know how flaky I am on this stuff. It's also the weekend between meetings and both Mr.'s and my first days back at school.

3. Keiran_Horn

Keiran_Horn Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    I'll probably end up going if someone else goes, naturally.

4. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Just a reminder that this day is coming soon.
    So get your vittles, get your carpools sorted out, and get your butts down here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.