OCIM............ X-(

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, Apr 14, 2003.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6

lol! Are you still at work?
  2. Taeriel Jedi Master

star 5
    No, I was home. Thank goodness. I just somehow thought two days had gone by instead of only one.
  3. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I wish we were allowed to do that :(
  4. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6
    Its one of the best things about where I work. We do not have to take abuse, and if the merchant won't listen its a waste of time to try and help him. They see us as resources, and thats a waste of a resource. Want a job? ;)
  5. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6
    Little boxes on the hillside, little boxes made of ticky tacky.
  6. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    LOL... We'll see. For now I'm so close to the nursing school thing I can taste it. Until then I'm stuck with Time Warner. Which isn't so bad, I've gotten pretty good at manipulating the angry and unreasonable customers. But if the Nursing thing isn't going to happen this year... I might need to make a change.
  7. Sarnia WOTR Liaison

star 5
    Welcome to the new year
  8. SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR

star 7
    Ok, so today starts out ok. Saw my first every rainbow blob, then I get to work & it goes all to $#!+.
  9. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6
    Its a monday. Slipped and fell on my ass while taking out the trash...woke up Bean to discover she was as hot as an oven, tried to take her temp only to find out that she had been playing with it and had switched it to celsius, broke my brain trying to do the conversion to realize its no longer a low grade fever...couldnt wake her up completely and freaked out a little, called in sick AGAIN to work to have my sup be so damned sweet it made me cry...and realized I am going to have to go out in this crap WITH her because we are almost out of tylenol.
  10. Taeriel Jedi Master

star 5
    So sorry, M. I hope Bean, and your day, get better soon.

As for Monday - you have come too soon, and you are not welcome here. [face_plain]
  11. Taeriel Jedi Master

star 5
  12. QueenHighMistress Jedi Master

star 4
    ::headdesk::

13. Taeriel Jedi Master

star 5
    Be careful, dear. Don't hit your head too hard; no extra headaches on your birthday. :)
  14. QueenHighMistress Jedi Master

star 4
    Just trying to get rid of the one I have....
  15. nnaydolem Jedi Master

star 6
  16. Taeriel Jedi Master

star 5
    I will see your 'meh' and raise a :_|
  17. QueenHighMistress Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_tired] I am so tired and sore after working the flower shop all weekend.... Got home about 11:00 last night. Now I'm back at the library trying not to fall asleep. Need more caffiene....
  18. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight

star 6
    Are we sure today wasn't Monday? Sure felt like it. [face_tired][face_beatup]
  19. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6
    President's Day. I have been trying since yesterday to determine my "favorite" president, thanks to facebook. I cannot choose just one, but I feel a special connection with our first President. He was offered unlimited power, tempted by it, and he turned it down. Thats pretty cool in my book. Plus, he drives the super sexy Challenger in that Dodge commercial. :p

20. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight

star 6
    Pretty sure I'm genetically required to pick the one I'm related to...but there were two of them and I wasn't terribly thrilled with either.
  21. QueenHighMistress Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmm. Lincoln or Teddy Roosevelt. I'm not a big history nerd though.... My favorite line from the Animaniacs song is "Harry Truman / Weird little human."

22. Taeriel Jedi Master

star 5
    Is the day over yet? Can we go back to sleep?
  23. SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR

star 7
    Please place your seat back & trays in the upright position becasue we are comming in hot on this approach to the weekend and it will be one bumpy ride.

Short weeks always suck, this is my 'busy' week with billing & payroll added ontop of my usual duties :(

Slept all weekend, felt horrible, my skin ached, the only thing that didn't hurt was my elbows.
  24. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    Yay for Tuesdays masquerading as Mondays. And 3-day work weeks. Joy, oh-joy! [face_dancing]
  25. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6
    Borrowed this from a buddy on Facebook..."Monday is the armpit of the week... So slap on some deodorant and get on with your day!!"
Moderators: DieWompRatDie