main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA OCStarWars.com & Forum are now Operational!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by BobaFett-MP, Apr 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobaFett-MP

BobaFett-MP Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2001
    Hey everyone, as I get everything from the OCSWS website transferred over from my bobafettmp.com site to the new http://www.ocstarwars.com, I need to ask that you all not post on the new message board. Everything from the moment I wrote this post and before will be safe. But, anything after this (until it's transferred) is in risk of being lost. So, just for one day, you'll have to concentrate all posts on here. I will make another post when the transfer begins, ends, and has been tested.

2. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    Scratch that, I just went ahead and disabled the board for now. Don't worry, all the posts and member info are still there!

3. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    The new website is FULLY OPERATIONAL! Aside from a few hitches that come up (still referenceing back to the bobafettmp.com site) it's 100% ready for you all! The forum is now operational as well. If you spot any errors, PLEASE let me know!
    - ocstarwars.com
    For a list of some new updates to the forum, go to http://www.ocstarwars.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=83

4. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Yay, and it's working great. Britt even showed me how to do some admin stuff! And the new web address is much nicer.

5. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    Is that what happened to the banners here? Were they coming from the old site address? Does this mean we're going to have new banners? ?[face_plain]

6. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Yeah, the banners were coming from the old URL. Britt should be in the process of getting updated info to our RSA now to reflect the change. :D

7. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    I pmed them quite a while ago. Up to them to do it now.......

8. SRB_Jedi_Knight

May 25, 2002
    Rox is away until Monday. So it may not get updated until then. Thats ok though. :D

9. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    Your graphics should be fully armed and operational now. ;)

If you can't see them, try ctrl-F5. If that doesn't work, send me a PM. :)

10. SRB_Jedi_Knight

May 25, 2002
    Thanks Shara!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.