I.E., CA OCSWS Charity Event

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by SRB_Jedi_Knight, Jun 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bh-7603 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    we are ronin! let us be or feel our wrath!

we have a junior olympian that kicks ass, as out secret weapon....amongst other things
  2. Rogue_Granger Jedi Master

star 4
    riiiiiight.....
    so are we going?
  3. Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Knight

star 3
  4. SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Master

star 4
    Once again thank you guys for coming to OC for this one. We had a blast. I'm looking forward to the fun that is planned for Comic-Con.
  5. zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Master

star 4
    like the boss says: thanks again for coming. looking forward to seeing you guys soon.
  6. Jedi-Loreen Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, you guys helped make the event a lot more fun. :D Thanks for coming out.

And I still didn't get to get any lightsaber dueling instructions from anyone yet. :( Oh well. Some other time.
  7. Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah that was sweet, Once again you guys triumph in fun events! And we thank you again for inviting us. I can?t wait to see all of you again. AND ITS ONLY IN LIKE TWO WEEKS YEY!!!

Yeah sorry about that Lori but as u know the lights didn?t really go out until they were giving deductions to the decease and I was not sure it would have been appropriate to be playing with Sabers while all that was going on. But we will have time again, I promise ;)
  8. LordJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    You missed them Lori. Someone came around our area earlier in the day asking if anyone wanted to see some sparring. I don't know what group it was (probably the martial arts group) or exactly where they were, but I don't think anyone wanted to do it at the time. That of course was around 11 or 12 in the afternoon.
  9. JawaGen Jedi Knight

star 2
    i am glad i was able to stop by!! that was kool.. and that r2 that i found was SO kool.. to bad i didnt take him for a walk to my car..
  10. Rogue_Granger Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, it really was great seeing everyone again!

Lori: see, now you have to come out for OUR event, so you can learn some moves :D
  11. tk-7603 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    that was the USSD (united self defence studios) sholin-kempo group (or however u spell it)

i used to belong to them...but it was gettign to expensive (cost=6000 for 12 months, unlimited classes)
  12. Darth_Pat Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Here are pics. They looks great!

now you have to come out for OUR event

:eek: We're having an EVENT?!?!?!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.