main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA OCSWS Holiday Party! - Dec. 18th

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MALICE_MIZER, Dec 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MALICE_MIZER

MALICE_MIZER Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    Hello fellow fanforcers! Our December event will be a little holiday gathering at Mimi's Cafe, here's the details:

It will be on December 18th at the Mimi's Cafe in Garden Grove at 7:00 pm.
    Mimi's Cafe
    7955 Garden Grove bl
    Garden Grove, CA 92841

Directions <-- click it

This is where we be doing the gift exchange, so make sure to go to the gift exchange thread and let MALICE_MIZER know if you want to participate. It's of course not mandatory to participate in the gift exchage to come to the dinner.
    Everyone is invited, bring the wife & kids. Bring your parents, this will be a great opportunity for them to meet us, unless you're ashamed of us. :oops: It's also a great time to introduce your friends to Fanforce, as this will be a fun filled event.
    There will be a set menu in an attempt to keep the price down. I will try with everything to keep the price under $15, including drink & tip. but more details on that later. Please PM me if you have any serious dietary issues. I don't care if you don't like olives :p
    Please use this thread for all other comments, questions, concerns, and most importantly to R.S.V.P and let me know how many people you'll be bringing. The sooner the better on the R.S.V.P thing, so I can warn the restuarant how much space we need.

2. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    This will be a great chance to meet new members too! So y'all come on out and say hi!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.