main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA OCSWS KICK OFF TO SUMMER BEACH PARTY!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by SRB_Jedi_Knight, Apr 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noelle_Kittie

Noelle_Kittie Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2003
    Excuse me???

2. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    LOL, you'll have to excuse him sweetheart, he's 16, and therefore, stupid.

3. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    16 year olds sure are funny....hahaha [face_plain]

4. Joe_The_Red

Joe_The_Red Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2003
    (a tumbleweed goes by)

5. JawaGen

JawaGen Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2003
    Harris... youre in calculus i thought mr crise said you couldnt be in the class becauase you didnt well lets say show up and do well in pre calc.. and watch yourself you ARE 16 and the majority of us are years older than you and i do take offense to your thong remark

6. Rachel_Moonstar

Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2003
    hmmmmmm beach party. maybe I can have a chance to put some color on my legs. (AHHHH the glare!!!!!!!!!!!)

7. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    Thank-you Gen!! Harris that remark was REALLY rude and I (like Gen) was offended so please watch what you say!

8. Tink_Lady

Tink_Lady Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2003
    I would also like to say that the thong remark was offensive and immature...I noticed you have already been warned once by carl about your remarks...if you cant be more mature..................

9. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Yes this thread was to promote a very fun event coming up in the near future. There is no need for such remarks.

Just my $0.02

10. Squall_Skywalker

Squall_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    Oy. Just a joke. Leave me alone. What do you know about my Calculus class anyway, meanie? I joke like that alot, and I'm not stupid. I'm just gonna like, not talk anymore. You are all just WAITING to punce on me.

11. KiLler_EwoK1138

KiLler_EwoK1138 Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2003
    no ones waiting to pounce on you...just try not to say anything that might offend people that way in the future and everything will be ok :D

12. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    Hey bro, don't feel that way. Feel free to joke around all you want. I would just stay away from cursing and things of a sexual nature. Even if they are meant as a joke they can easily be misinterpreted or taken the wrong way, which can lead to hurt feelings and anger. Anger leads to the darkside, we don't want that.

Please continue to post, we value all of our members here at the IE and don't want you to stop posting for fear of people jumping all over you.

Also, I apologize for my "stupid" commment, I was generalizing, I was once 16 too and I can remember how I acted. It was wrong of me to make that comment, so I'm sorry.

We cool now? lets all just have a good time, that's what these boards are for.

13. Joe_The_Red

Joe_The_Red Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2003
    When I was seventeen,
    I had some very good beer.
    I had some very good beer
    That I bought with a fake ID.
    My name was Brian McGee.
    I stayed up listening to Queen.
    When I was seventeen. :_|

By the Power of Super Off Topic!

14. AnakinWisler

AnakinWisler Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    I like cheese :)

15. Squall_Skywalker

Apr 29, 2003
    Fine, I accept the apology. I really don't like ppl spreading my business over the 'net, or to other ppl for that matter. My classes are strictly MY and my mother's business. whatever you may know is between me and Mr.Crise not you and all of your buddies, ok? Just because I'm 16 doesn't mean I'm to be taken advantage of.

If it helps, I'll wear a thong to the beach, ok? j/k lol

From now on let's all make nice, ok?

16. JawaGen

JawaGen Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2003
    If it is your business and you dont want people to know DON'T POST IT ON THE BOARDS!! so its not ok! you posted false info.
    and i think you should apologize as well.. because IF you read the TOS you would know the rules and what to post.
    Also NOBODY wants to take advantage of you!!! So NOW lets make nice ~k~?

17. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    Harris no one is trying to take advantage of you beacuse of your age (i am only 19 myself)..no one is trying to take advantage of you at all, it is just that what you posted was not "cool" you just have to realize that there are a lot of girls on this board. we are not trying in any way to "pounce" on you at all and in no way do we want to make you feel uncomfortable here, i am still pretty new myself and I am still really nervouse about posting anything on here and i do not want to say anything that would make you feel the same way that i do, all we are trying to say is becarful of what you post..it is fun to joke around (i do it all the time), but in your post you just seemed really serious, something i do to break the ice is to put goofy faces or something, anyway enough of my jabbering, we are really glad you are here so please dont be mad at us, and if i have said anything to offend you i am sorry, just next time becarful!! [face_smile]

18. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    puts on a goofy face..

gawrsh!

19. Squall_Skywalker

Apr 29, 2003
    Ok, you guys are all cool with me now except for this JawaGen person. I apologize for any rude comments. I am in Calculus at MSJC, so I wasn't lying. I'm taking Precalc again here at CHC, though. I don't mention personal things such as that on the 'net. That was not very nice i still think, but I have no problem with it now. It's kinda wierd to ppl know me but i don't know them.

BRING YOUR LIGHTSABERS!!!! I CHALLENGE YOU ALL TO A DUEL!!!!

20. Mandalorian_Gav

Mandalorian_Gav Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2003
    I like cheese too. :D

21. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    I hear ya Rachel!

and lets get back to the original topic.... who all is going?

22. AquaDude

AquaDude Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2003
    I'd love to come! I love the water :) Andrea, can I get a ride with you?

23. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    Of course you can! did you really need to ask...you could just have said "Yo Andrea i am comin with you) and i would have said (Yo AJ cool) ok i am really weird i know......i am going to go know [face_plain]

24. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    probably a good thing ;)

25. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    gee love ya too Courtney!! [face_love] ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.