I.E., CA OCSWS KICK OFF TO SUMMER BEACH PARTY!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by SRB_Jedi_Knight, Apr 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Granger Jedi Master

star 4
  2. AquaDude Jedi Knight

star 1
  3. Storm_Granger Force Ghost

star 4
    Yo AJ cool no problem!!!! :D
  4. Joe_The_Red Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yo-ho. Yo-ho. A pirate's life for me.
  5. Tink_Lady Jedi Knight

star 1
    no joe...the disneyland trip is going to be another day! [face_mischief]
  6. JawaGen Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yes joe thats right...
    HI I AM HERE!! YAY!! for my birthday my parents gave me some kool beach stuff like 2 new swim suits so i am ready for the trip..

squall dont refer to me as this jawagen person! i find it offensive.. just jawagen will suffice!
  7. Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Master

star 4
    I would like to go but I not know when or where exactly. I am always up for meeting new people. Especially when SW is involved. 'sides I need the sun, my arms and face are a nice crispy brown and the rest of me.....well its like looking into a light for to long. 8-}

EDIT: Oh and cheese is fun!!!!
  8. TDMRHDSpeeder Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm going. when are we going again?
  9. Squall_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 1
    Weeeeee. I got new trunks with a Samurai on them and a shirt and I got a boogie board too. I even got a new lightsaber. It's an Anakin one with a CHROME HILT! WEEEEEEEE
  10. Storm_Granger Force Ghost

star 4
    june 7 is when we are going but they dont know where yet!
  11. SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok everyone. We will be finalizing the location this weekend. However I need an accurate headcount for this event as we need to do some shopping.

So please post if you will be attending and also how many friends or family members will be coming along with you.
  12. AquaDude Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm Comming and I may bring a friend.
  13. Rogue_Granger Jedi Master

star 4
  14. Squall_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 1
    How about wer go to Balboa beach in Newport? It's only a 45-60 min drive from the IE.
  15. SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Master

star 4
    The beach location will be at Huntington Beach. We took into account that this is a central location to all fanforces in So Cal.

Edit: We will hae the exact location posted soon. We are going to recon the beach this weekend.
  16. Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Yippiee!! :D
    I'm free most of that day. I think I might want to bring some of my fools just for kicks.
  17. Tink_Lady Jedi Knight

star 1
    hey...brandon, justen, megan, and court, I hope you all relize that's a faire day..youre all working :(
  18. SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Master

star 4
    This event will be from beach opening until the beach closes. So even if people are working I still encourage you to come out. We will be having bonfires going in the evening as well.
  19. Storm_Granger Force Ghost

star 4
    I am definitly there!! and i am going to try and talk my soon to be hubby into going along and since my car situation is changing, with AJ going with me I will have room for 1 other person...if larry (my soon to be hubby) doesn't want to go then i can take 2 others besides AJ!
  20. Sith_241 Jedi Master

star 4
    ill hopefully be there!
  21. JawaGen Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think i'll be going. yes missa i realize we have faire but i am sure we can work something out :D
  22. TDMRHDSpeeder Jedi Knight

star 2
  23. KiLler_EwoK1138 Jedi Padawan

ill be there..long as my bro doesnt change his mind.. hes my ride.. :D
  24. Squall_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 1
    I don't know where huntington beach is... Is it far from Redlands?
  25. SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok everyone the location for the beach party has been finalized.

Huntington Beach (City Side) Beach Blvd entrance. Once you turn into the Beach Blvd entrance go to the right side of the beach. This is the city side of the beach; the cost for parking is $7.00 all day. Once you enter the city beach area you don?t have to go to far to find the tower location. We will be in the area of Tower 15. The party area will be located back near the fire pits. For landmarks to make sure you are in the right spot look for the following things; OCSWS Banner, The Beach Hut (snack stand) and bathrooms that are next door and the volleyball nets which are close by.

Time: 10:45 or 11:00 am until the beach closes

Date: Saturday June 7th.

Directions:

From San Diego:

Take the I-5 Northbound to the 55 FWY South towards Newport Beach, eventually this freeway will end just continue on after it ends until you come to Pacific Coast Hwy. Once you get to PCH make a right turn and heads towards Huntington Beach. At Beach Blvd make a left turn into the beach entrances. Once you?ve made the left go to the City Beach entrance, which is on the right side.

From the Inland Areas:

Take the 91 FWY westbound and merge onto the 55 FWY continue on this and eventually this freeway will end just continue on after it ends until you come to Pacific Coast Hwy. Once you get to PCH make a right turn and heads towards Huntington Beach. At Beach Blvd make a left turn into the beach entrances. Once you?ve made the left go to the City Beach entrance, which is on the right side.

From LA and Ventura County:

I hate to say this, but I am not familiar enough with your areas to include good directions.
    Just load the following intersection into mapquest and you should be fine.

Beach Blvd and Pacific Coast Highway
    Huntington Beach

Details:

We will be bringing the fixings for Dinner, which will include hamburgers, hotdogs, picnic salads and some sodas. We will also be having Subway way sandwiches provided for lunch. We request that members from other Fanforces help us out by bringing additional refreshments such as some sodas as well as some chips and dips. If you have any questions please post them here. Also in case anyone gets lost you can contact the OCSWS by pager and someone will call you back to make sure you are able to find it. The pager number is 714-268-9626.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.