main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA OCSWS PAINTBALL DAY !!! Please read!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by sturmgewehr, Nov 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sturmgewehr

sturmgewehr Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    As of right now I am not sure if I will be able to make it to the December meeting. If I can't, I was wondering if anyone would volunteer to be my representative to petition this at the meeting. PM me if you are interested.

2. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    Actually, since the armor is plastic, it would be fairly easy to hurt them (or at least their armor) and shoot them into submission. It wouldn't take more than 1 or 2 shots before their armor is cracked and falling to pieces.

3. Enforcer_Draconus

Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    also its one shot and yer dead not to mention the paint ball flys out of the gun at 285 fps(feet per second) and it would destroy the armour not just crack it =P

4. Marx_Tandish

Marx_Tandish Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2005
    sweet! im game for paint ball... Fraconous can you keep me updated since i rarely check the boards... i also do not own any paint ball equipment save a going about 5 times since i was born and a balss to the wall atituded..... but yea no equipment.

If we go in January can it be before the 28th but after the 5th? im free during that time

5. sturmgewehr

May 20, 2005
    Was probably going to be the 28th, but I'll take up a poll soon to see what everyone says.

6. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Aaron-Wan-Kenobi Temp CR Orange County, CA star 3 VIP

Dec 8, 2002
    Do we have a date yet? I might be able to get my bro and my best friend in too to increase the number of people.

7. sturmgewehr

May 20, 2005
    I plan on passing around a sheet at the meeting to help decide that. I figured since most will be gathered there at once it will get the (paint)ball rolling on this.

8. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Aaron-Wan-Kenobi Temp CR Orange County, CA star 3 VIP

Dec 8, 2002
    Cool. See ya at the meeting.

9. sturmgewehr

May 20, 2005
    Well so far it looks like it is going to be on the 28th. I am going to try to bring the sheet to wed. night class. I am hoping to get some more sigs there. SPREAD THE WORD EVERYONE!!!! Don't limit this to the group. tell anyone that you think may be interested. I will post more info as I get it. want to know anything sooner? pm me, E-mail me at sturmbockscenario@sbcglobal.net, even call me if you want.(714)690-0110. Whatever is easier.

10. TK-229

TK-229 Jedi Youngling

Dec 1, 2005
    One thing for you to keep in mind is some of us Stormtroopers are active scenario/hyperball players. And to kick it up a notch, some (myself for instance) are former Marines!

We curently have a intrest/planing thread for a Empire vs Rebelion paintball day going on our SC 501st boards. Your welcome to stop on by and read up if interested on joining groups for some paint-slinging good times!

11. sturmgewehr

May 20, 2005
    I am going to start a new thread that will be used as a sign up sheet just as soon as can. watch for it!!!

12. Enforcer_Draconus

Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    bdus are ok rob if yer a scenario player but for comfort i find cargo shorts and a t-shirt does the best i used to have a really nice tight fitted jersey but i cant find it the smaller the frame you can compress yerself too the better hiding you can do and angles you can get on people man i cant wait to sling some paint its been ages

13. tiepilottillard1701

tiepilottillard1701 Jedi Grand Master star 1

Aug 10, 2003
    Cant do it, got surgery :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.