OCT. 02, 2003

Discussion in 'Ontario General' started by Mert_Skywalker, Sep 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mert_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, with the provincial elections coming up I thought it'd be alright to start some political discussion about your favourite (or in my case, least favourite) party.

I thought I'd start by expressing my views by posting an image I co-worked on here

[image=http://quickyhost.com/images/dalton_psyco.jpg]
  2. Cow_Girl Chapter Rep Niagara ON, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I am so excited, this is the first election that I will be old enough to vote in :d

While I am still undecided, I know Eaves definately does not have my vote, I think that he has made a fine mess of Health care and education in Ontario, and I think that Ernie just needs to pack it up and go home.
  3. Jedi_Squire Jedi Master

star 2
    For those who might have wathced the debate or any kind of interviews, did Dalton actually give a proper yes or no answer? Or any kind of clear statement?
    Answer is no. There is a reason. He does not have any answers. And he knows it.
    His plans are great ideas. Increase minimum wage, shrink class sizes, increase spending into education and health care, etc.
    Only problem is, where is the money for this going to come from? I would love to do a lot of things, but if I don't have the money to afford them, how can I do them?

Whether his party wins or not is up to the voters.
    I just hope everyone thinks about that.
  4. Primrodo Force Ghost

star 4
    Same with Eaves though Squire
  5. Lelila Jedi Master

star 4
    I didn't end up voting. I had way too much class and apparently the lines in our student community center were awful :(
    I hadn't been keeping up with the issues either.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.