main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON OCT. 02, 2003

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Mert_Skywalker, Sep 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Well, with the provincial elections coming up I thought it'd be alright to start some political discussion about your favourite (or in my case, least favourite) party.

I thought I'd start by expressing my views by posting an image I co-worked on here

[image=http://quickyhost.com/images/dalton_psyco.jpg]

2. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    I am so excited, this is the first election that I will be old enough to vote in :d

While I am still undecided, I know Eaves definately does not have my vote, I think that he has made a fine mess of Health care and education in Ontario, and I think that Ernie just needs to pack it up and go home.

3. Jedi_Squire

Jedi_Squire Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 14, 2002
    For those who might have wathced the debate or any kind of interviews, did Dalton actually give a proper yes or no answer? Or any kind of clear statement?
    Answer is no. There is a reason. He does not have any answers. And he knows it.
    His plans are great ideas. Increase minimum wage, shrink class sizes, increase spending into education and health care, etc.
    Only problem is, where is the money for this going to come from? I would love to do a lot of things, but if I don't have the money to afford them, how can I do them?

Whether his party wins or not is up to the voters.
    I just hope everyone thinks about that.

4. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Same with Eaves though Squire

5. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    I didn't end up voting. I had way too much class and apparently the lines in our student community center were awful :(
    I hadn't been keeping up with the issues either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.