main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oct. 18th BBQ!

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Sep 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    *innocent face* what?? [face_plain]

2. Shin_Lon_Talon

Shin_Lon_Talon Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2003
    No Im the guy that knew most everyone and stuck around.
    I hope commander farsight dosnt see that pic.

3. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Ok, well there were three guys that knew everyone and stuck around. Would you be the guy dressed like a Jedi for Shoot the Geeks?

4. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    I am here to defend Jayna's honor. She did conquer that thing. But if you look at the pic, it looks like it was trying to eat you Q. And that Jayna was defending you.

5. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Ah, it all depends on your point of view ;)

And due to the persistent whining of Farsight, I've taken down the picture of him using a cell phone.

I would just like to take this oppurtunity to announce that at events, I will be taking pictures. If I take a group pic and you're in it, then suck it up and move on. Just do your best to avoid my camera. But I will not be removing any more picture I take from the website unless deemed innapropriate by the group or it is a picture of just you and you request it to be removed. *ignites lightsaber* Everyone clear?

6. BIGGIE

BIGGIE Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2003
    Q99213, u still have my charcole and we still have your 5 pounds of meat. thats if u want your beef back. also send me the pic of john on the phone! i must have it

7. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I have my meat back and now have about 20 burgers sitting in my freezer! I don't even think that a home grown southern boy like me can eat that much beef! I'll bring your coals Friday to the game.

8. BIGGIE

BIGGIE Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2003
    i could help u with all that beef. [face_devil] thats cool.

9. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Ya know, I get a little meat and suddenly everyone is my friend! You, my roommate, the neighbors that I haven't talked to in weeks. Sheesh!

Pic sent. Feel free to post on the net somewhere ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.