main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN *October 12th Meeting*

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by WedgesOtherNephew, Oct 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Our next general meeting is October 12th at 12:00 Noon at Comic Quest. Possible agenda items are: AOTC Imax Indy road trip, Logos, DVD line up, LOTR event/sponsors, collecting, gaming, Book Club update, and maybe..."show and tell" We had so much fun checking out Adam's new interactive R2 and Jeanne's race car, perhaps we should do it again.

Anything else?

2. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Sadly, I won't be there. I will be at Ball State for the weekend...

[Cole] Phsstt! Ball State! Come to the meeting and buy the Stormtrooper armour! [/Cole] 8-}

3. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    Also on the agenda will be stormtrooper armor and slave leia...

4. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    [face_laugh]
    And Endor Rebel Soldier, right?

5. JediMasterChris3

JediMasterChris3 Jedi Master star 1

Sep 9, 2002
    Darnit! Tell us ahead of time so we can schedule it!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    Have a good meeting everyone!

Wish I was there! :(

7. TC517

May 14, 2001
    The meetings are always the second Saturday of every month. 12:00 at Comic Quest.

If you can't make this meeting, the book club is the last tuesday of each month at Barnes & Noble. Double the fun!

8. TC517

May 14, 2001
    Meeting notes for October 12, 2002
    • There were seven members in attendance.

• The DVD/video release is getting closer. The plan right now is to meet at super Wal-mart at 11:30 PM on November 11th and stay until we get our movie.

• The Lord of the Rings event is coming together. Comic Quest has agreed to sponsor a few things for the give away. If anyone has a contact at a book store, toy store, or know someone that can make quality banners, please let me know if you think they would be willing to sponsor us.

• If you would like to design a logo for our group, please bring it to the next meeting or post it on the boards.

• We will be taking a road trip to Indianapolis to see Attack of the Clones on IMAX. We will see the 4:30 showing on November 8. More information will be posted in the IMAX tread.

Anything else?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.