main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA October 25th, Folsom Ren Faire - R0xx0rz t3h s0ckz0rz

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by TaintedJedi, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    Ahh yes another Re. Faire down. It was nice seeing everyone who made it out, even if all the young ones bailed on us old folks. I was a little disappointed in the turkey leg, and was intigued by the chinese food.

I find it sad that the ladies went to see codpeices and yet i had point them out, it did help that there were plenty of women willing to shine their high beams so that i might spot the codpeices.

LDV i hope you are feeling better you were missed.

2. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Sorry I missed it too Marric. Real men wear puffy shirts. ;)

3. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Oh yeah...I need a couple of more pictures taken with me with my mouth open. I'm loving the brace face...I appreicate that, Leia. Some warning would be nice.[face_frustrated]

Of course it was YOU, Marric, that noticed all that stuff. We ladies would never have noticed such things. It was a good thing you were there to point it all out to us.

And I like puffy shirts...[face_love]

(We did miss you, LDV!! Get well!!)

4. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    Oh stop! You looked great in the pictures. And you shouldn't have been hiding behind Nasus in the group photo! :)

5. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    I was wondering more about the hat JD? Where did you get that thing and what kind of hat was it? Last time I saw one like that was in the Beatles movie "HELP" ;)

6. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm stylin', LDV. :cool:

7. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    I liked the photos, even if i had puffy cheeks in one.

we definately should make this an annual event, hopefully next year the PA system will be working better and we will be able to hear Connery.

8. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    I think all pictures steal my soul and are from the devil [face_devil] ...I say "No more!" We can just keep the memories in our heads!

Yup, couldn't understand a word that 007 had to say...it was fun though. Next year it'll be the 3rd Annual -- that's pretty impressive!

9. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    Yeah I'm all for no more pictures of me too, I have very little soul left. I just have to remember CIV and my dysfunctional "celebrate" clapping, although i was not the only one.

10. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Well, that makes me laugh...a lot. C'mon, we were all working hard to keep the beat. I'm mortified just thinking about it. Ugh.:(

11. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    I blame the horrid wannabe cake

12. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    I am so sick of hearing about that dang cake. I'll make a GOOD cake for the Christmas party and then everyone can forgive me for MAKING them eat it...

13. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Check your PM or Ill throw cake at you Tara! [face_dancing]

14. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    I'm sure your cake will be far better than what they tried to kill us with, heck i could probably make a better cake. I still think the cake was a sedative to prep us for the deafining we were to endure later.

15. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Actually, the dryness was probably intended to inhibit the screams when the jetpack went off. :)

16. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Oh god no

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.