October 31st: Halloween Recap...

Discussion in 'Nashville, TN' started by Elan-Rai, Nov 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Well, just to recap for everyone that didn't attend the Halloween gathering yesterday... we had a BLAST!!

We all met at where I work around 8:15 or so and decided that Nashville's Haunted Prison was the best in town (that we knew of at least.) We bought $10 tickets and stood in line for about 20 minutes. The time in line just flew by because Hama (a police officer) had exciting "arrest stories" and tales of detaining "glue sniffers." [face_laugh] The stories were probably brought on because the prison used to be a women's criminal mental instituion or something thereof. Anyway, it sparked wonderful conversation. :D JediToren and all of us agreed the Haunted Prison had extraordinary props. Many were automated and some where not. One actor painted himself/herself into the color of the wall and jumped out giving some of us a well-needed heartattack. [face_laugh] Again, it was a blast! Afterwards, around 10:30 or so, we drove to IHOP (International House of Pancakes for those who don't know... and why don't you know this? [face_laugh] ). We all ordered, sat around talking about various stuff (including the boards) and then went home around 12:30am. All in all, it was fun even though we would have loved to have all of the Nashville members with us. Our next meeting has a tentative date of November 7th in planning to see Monsters, Inc. Let me know if we can all do this or not. I look forward to meeting everyone again!!! :D God bless.

-ER
  2. Steja_Palex Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds like you guys had a great time...sure hate I missed yet another get-together. Maybe someday I can make it up there to join in on the fun.
  3. JediToren Jedi Master

star 4
    And let's not forget our costumes.

I came in my awesome Jedi Knight Toren Depor costume complete with costume lightsabre and brand new boots with really slick bottoms (I started to slide on a metal ramp and just about fell ass over tea kettle)

Hama dressed as George Lucas (Flannel shirt and jeans)

No one was dressed up at IHOP so everyone stared at me when I walked in. One guy said as we were leaving "Is he supposed to be Luke Skywalker or something?" Yes it's sad, some people do not a Jedi when they see one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.