main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo October Activities!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Handyman, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings Everybody,

Yes, the word Activies in the subject is plural! ;)

It's time to announce the activies for the month of October.

EVENT #1: Halloween Costume Party - Friday, October 24, 7:00pm

Please wear your favorite costume to this event. Non Star Wars costumes are welcome. This year will will be having a Pumpkin Carving contest. For those who wish to enter a pumpkin, please carve or paint a small to medium size pumpkin with a Star Wars theme and bring it with you to the party. There will be a prize for the winner. We will also be playing games and having a good time! ;)

If you can make it to the party, please RSVP directly to me or reply to this thread. If you are coming, please bring your favorite Halloween treat to share with the rest of the group. The party will be held at my home. If you need the address, please PM or E-mail me.

EVENT #2: Star Wars Halloween 2003 - Friday, October 31, 6:00pm

This will be the 5th annual Star Wars Halloween. Those of you who have been in the Fanforce for a while are quite familiar with this event. Pictures of the previous four Star Wars Halloweens can be found HERE. Those wishing to suit up in Star Wars costumes will greet Trick-or-Treaters as they come on Halloween night at a home in Orem. This event is always A LOT of fun and hopefully it will be a bit warmer this year than last. I will have a costume sign-up thread started in the next 2-3 days. This year's event will have a few surprises as well. Don't miss it! :D

Questions? Comments? RSVPs?

Later,

2. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    Consider this our RSVP for both activities, although we will be late for the Halloween party. I'll PM you regarding a costuming question.

3. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Going to a musical on the 24th, going to Boston the 31st. Have fun anyway.

4. Handyman

May 19, 2000
    Greetings DarthIstar,

I'm sorry you won't be able to make it. Most of us here haven't seen you in 18 months or more. Hopefully we'll be able to see you soon. Maybe sometime in November and you could bring your fiancé along with you. ;)

Later,

5. Insanitys_Crescendo

Insanitys_Crescendo Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2002
    I'll be at both most likely, though I will either be late or I will take a short recess from the activity on the 14th, since that's our school Halloween Dance and I get credit for Student Council if I go (I just have to show up for a half hour or so). Also, PM me with your address Mike. I lost it (which is why I still have your Star Wars Christmas Special. I also forgot completely about it, what with school and stuff, but I'll bring it to the activity I promise ^_^). The Halloween party last year was very enjoyable and I greatly look forward to it this year. Mind if I bring a few friends?

6. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Actually, the 24th has just freed up because my fiance got a new job that requires him to work on fridays, so how can I get a ride?

7. Handyman

May 19, 2000
    Greetings Insanitys_Crescendo,

Don't forget the tape. I should probably burn that thing anyway. ;) How many friends are you talking about bringing?

DarthIshtar,

We'll find a ride for you. I might be able to swing by.

Later,

8. Insanitys_Crescendo

Oct 26, 2002
    I was thinking about 3 or so. Though, it'll probably end up being less, because I think most of them have other plans for Halloween.

9. Tori_Dakk

Tori_Dakk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2002
    Hmm I'll need a ride as well...
    I'd like to go.

Trisha

10. Insanitys_Crescendo

Oct 26, 2002
    I could probably give you a ride Trish. I'll let you know if it turns out to be otherwise. Arghh. I forgot to tell my dad to make that ring. Remind me a lot and I'll be sure to remember.

11. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Actually, family commitment came up, so won't be there after all. ::sighs.::

12. Insanitys_Crescendo

Oct 26, 2002
    Hey Mike, are we gonna play Star Wars Cranium again this year. I rather enjoyed it and would love to play again.

13. Handyman

May 19, 2000
    > Hey Mike, are we gonna play Star Wars Cranium again this year. I rather enjoyed it and would love to play again.

Hmmm.... Maybe... It took me *A LOT* of time last year to make that up. I'm not sure I have that much time this year. I do still have all the cards from last year though. ;)

Glad you enjoyed it! It makes me feel like the time was well spent. :D

Later,

14. Tori_Dakk

Tori_Dakk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2002
    Ack I can't go... I have too much to do and sooo little time...

Sorry!