main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL October "Box Party"

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Annya_Latoure2, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Some of us are meeting at Ellison and Jamie' in Octber around the 14th for a little box party to get ready for Necromicon. If you are interested, get with DarthLegoMaul for details. Need white cardboard boxes and cardboard mailing tubes.

2. Darth_Lego_Maul

Darth_Lego_Maul Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    Just another reminder- we are meeting October 14 in the afternoon. You are all welcome. PM me for our address and directions. We plan on having a lot of fun with this.

3. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    I got quiet a few of the "materials" we discussed needing for the box party. I am looking forward to this project.

4. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Any specific time for this Jamie? DO you want me to bring anything? I am bringing some "boxes".[face_pumpkin]

5. Darth_Lego_Maul

Jul 30, 2005
    Sometime around 1:30-2:00 would be good. Denise, if you have any paint that you think might be helpful you can bring that. I have some paint and markers. We'll see you then!

6. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Really enjoyed hanging out at your place yesterday. It was a lot of fun and we made a lot of progress. Nice meeting your neighbors and friends too. I am so looking forward to wrapping up this project with you guys next weekend and the then Necrocomicon the next weekend. Cardboard rules....[face_dancing]

7. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Continuation of box party at our place Sat 10/21 after noon. Gonna complete what was well begun last week and hand for a spell. Got a little Octoberfest in the park across the street from our apt from 3-6pm might check out.

8. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Thanks to Jamie and Ellison for another fun Saturday. THe Stuff looks awesome and next weekend will be an all out hoot.

[face_pumpkin] =D=

9. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Sorry to have to miss the fun guys. Got out of town company coming the 30th, plus my Dad has been in the hospital twice since the 12th. Will get back when things calm down. Also have call the weekend of the 11/3,4,5, then my brother comes and vacation, then one weekend to get T-giving ready, then more company. Phew!!! This time of the year goes by like freight train for me. Will let you know if Kevin V. comes for a spell...maybe we can meet at a Paner's for sup.

10. Darth_Lego_Maul

Jul 30, 2005
    Our cat is absolutely terrified of my new blaster. I'm having too much fun with that. It doesn't even make noise except for the noise I make for it, which I have to admit is the least threatening sounding blaster noise ever, and yet everytime he sees it he runs.

11. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Can't wait to see your stuff all painted and together. It will be trippy.

12. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Remeber to take pics this weekend...have a great time guys. If you see Matt & Annie...say "hi" for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.