main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark October Calendar:

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by AGRadministrator, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AGRadministrator

AGRadministrator Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2006
    I've decided to try and do a monthly calendar so we know what is going on in the world of "events"

Keep in mind...some of these are 501st things that we are welcome to attend...

If it is a Fan Force specific event then it will be noted as such...

October:
    20 & 21 Dallas Sci-fi expo: it has its own thread and there is a schedule posted

25: Boo at the Zoo: this event also has its own thread.

27: Horror con... we have been asked to make a costumed appearance at the Imagine game store booth
    and have out pic (in costume) made playing some type of RPG game (I think...Zomibes??) Anyway...Jay
    the store dude wants to submit it into some type of gaming magazine and also put in on his myspace page.

27: This is also the Stars and Cars event at the River Market.

I'm not exactly sure about the times for either of the above events...but, if you'll post that you
    are interested in either...I'll get that info.

The Horror con will cost $20 for admission to get in.

2. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    I'm planning on doing the Mud Run on the 27th as Captain Jack. I think it would be really cool to have some Jedi or Troopers in the race.

3. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    The time for the photo at horror con is between 2 and 230.

If you are planning on participating please post below or let me know so we can wait on
    you if we need to.

We have invited 501st and Rebel Legion to this as our guests...

See you there.

Also if you are interested in the Car Show (and I know there were some hard feelings about this when it was mentioned way back..)
    but, pm me and I'll get you the times and location for that one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.