main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN October Fanforce Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Layren, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Ok everybody here's where we'll discuss our upcoming meeting :D The meeting is Friday October 29th at Southernjedi's house at 7:00. I think it'd be a good idea if everyone brought a dessert, bag of chips and a bottle of coke that way poor SouthernJedi doesn't have to feed all of us by himself. What do you guys think?

2. drthmrl

drthmrl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2003
    well i'll be there for sure. im going to take the day off. ill bring some chips and a couple of 2-liters of diet coke.

3. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    I have it down on our calendars...we'll bring chips, drinks, whatever.

4. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Sounds like a plan. I'll bring the Vanilla Coke, chips, whatever. This will also be a dress up party as well, right?

5. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    Yes I forgot to clarify that. Dress up or else :D ! Thanks for reminding me.

6. mr_nightmarez

mr_nightmarez Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2003
    Ok - So when is the NEXT meeting (November?)

I will be in memphis until Nov 2nd.

Looking forward to meeting the Chatt Fan Force!

7. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    We haven't discussed the november meeting yet. We haven't even had the one for this month :p

8. mr_nightmarez

mr_nightmarez Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2003
    [face_skull]

Sorry... I'll back down until Nov!

BTW: How many active/or total members are there?

9. darthjess

darthjess Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2004
    Matt & I are going to try to make it to town. I think we will be Gryffindor's since we already had the costumes from Dragon*Con.

10. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Oh really? Cool! There's been talk lately of another character dying in the next book. So... do you think Harry survives the 7th book?

11. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    Yeah I've heard the talk. I don't know if he will or not. Anyway I'll be there as Lay'ren the fanfic character. I originally created her to be Qui-Gon's first padawan :p since nobody knew who that really was :p I saw some stuff at Sears today that might make decent utility belts :p

12. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    By now, you've all probably read the description of the teaser for RotS. I've also heard that it may be attached to The Incredibles on November 5th. So... what do you guys think about going as a group to see it sometime that weekend? Just a thought. It wouldn't be our November meeting, just something extra. Hopefully we'll know for sure if the trailer will be shown before the day gets here.

13. drthmrl

Jul 31, 2003
    For the spoiler savy, TheForce.net has a supposed description of the
    Episode III trailer. Here's the link:

http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/tfn.cgi?storyID=24948

14. Southernjedi

Southernjedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    I think the Incredibles would be a great meeting event.

By the way, I noticed we're not listed yet as an official chapter on the Southeast Fanforce board: Here

Although this does list us as being official:
    Here

15. SarkaVrae

Jun 3, 2004
    I think we should discuss at our Octoboer meeting if we want to make the Incredibles an "official" meeting or just a hang-out meeting. What else and when else would we do in November? It's an awfully busy month (what with the holidays starting and all).
    I really think that would be cool.

I noticed that we weren't listed on the SouthEast FF board too, but figured Minancia had a lot to do. :)

16. SarkaVrae

Jun 3, 2004
    Hey!! When did we get the handy-dandy "Come join us at our October meeting. Check out thread for details." moving thing (I'm so sure I can't think of what these things ar called!! lol)???
    Nifty!

17. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    Hehehe I talked to one of the RSA's and she hooked me up ;) since I don't have a clue on any HTML and we wanted to customize the board .. hehehe.

18. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Kinda quiet on the boards. It's nine days away from the October meeting. Just checking in to make sure everything's still on track with having it at southernjedi's house (where are ya man?!?). Anyway, can't wait!

19. drthmrl

Jul 31, 2003
    looks like it sucks to be me. im going to have to work due to an unexpective vacation took by an employuee of mine. man,i guess if im ever going to meet everyone from the club im going to have to met them outside the club meeting time. :(

20. SarkaVrae

Jun 3, 2004
    Sorry to hear you can't make it--drthmrl. You sure you can't just make it later?
    Where is SouthernJedi? He seems to have vanished! lol
    We will need directions to his house!!

21. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    Yeah for real. I haven't talked to him in ages. *muses*

22. SarkaVrae

Jun 3, 2004
    Dude where's my fanforce meeting?

lol

Just a re-cap of this event--Friday, October 29 at 7 pm. Hopefully at SouthernJedi's house/backyard.
    Have we all decided what we are to bring? I believe it was one 2 liter, a side dish, and dessert?? I'm not sure....
    If you are a board lurker and are reading this...POST! So we know you want to come and can get you directions to the meeting. :)

runs off looking for SouthernJedi....."southern-doo, where are you?"

23. Southernjedi

Jul 1, 2002
    HereI am! Here I am! :)

OK, let's put down some ideas on what to bring. Erin and I want to make tacos with all the fixings, along with sloppy joes. Can ya'll bring sides, whether it be chips, potato salad, desert? We'll need paper plates and etc. Erin and I can do s'mores too. And, we have a great place for a fire.

How does all that sound?

I am about to pm directions to my house.

24. Southernjedi

Jul 1, 2002
    Erin found us some Star Wars related costumes! Yipee!

I assume we're still dressing up.

I'm working like crazy to get the house ready. Got a few halloween decorations up with more to come.

25. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Cool! Looks like we are a go! Sounds great, southernjedi! I can bring some plates and some chips and I'll be dressing up.

Thanks again for hosting. Glad to see ya back on the boards! 6 days and counting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.