St. Lou, MO October/Halloween 2005 Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Sep 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    How'd you not get hit?? I was in the kitchen with a wall between me and some of you and still got hit in the cross fire. :p
  2. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    :p

I'm happy to announce that the tradition was broken, and we got home without getting lost. :D

And why is it always me that jinxes stuff? LOL
  3. LeraTheElf Jedi Knight

star 1
    I actually almost did get lost once I was by myself and very close to my house. They switched the roads and lights around and it was the first time I'd driven it.
  4. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, that road is tricky now. You get used to it though. Glad you didn't get lost.
  5. sock_of_JE Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm sorry I was not able to come:(
    Hopefully I'll be able to make one soon
  6. -E- Force Ghost

star 3
    Now that I'm back at a computer, I can say thanks y'all - I (and Mark) had a great time!

I have a couple of pics that I'll get sorted and hosted; most of them are nearly duplicates of some of yours.
    It's just nice to be able to get so many of the crew in one place at one time, and everybody kick back. Here's looking to next time!

7. -E- Force Ghost

star 3
    Oh, yeah, I gotta ask:

Where the heck was the giant sushi from? I want me one of those. Right now. [face_hypnotized]
  8. LeraTheElf Jedi Knight

star 1
    I don't know where Randy got it at, but I get the same kind from Trader Joe's in Chesterfield. Yummy stuff it is.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.