October Haunts

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by Marold, Sep 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I love this time of year. It starts to get colder, the leaves change and all the haunted houses and corn mazes open up. :D

For this month we have a few things planned. First there is the Walk for Hope event on the 18 of October. If you haven't signed up and you want to participate, please hurry.

We will also be having a Costume night thing which Tim will be over. I don't know when it is or where, it's up to him to decide on that.

I also think it would be fun to go to a corn maze or a huanted house as a group. What do you think?
  2. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    Love it, love it, love it.
    I am sooo excited for the Walk of Hope, you guys have no idea! *jumps for joy and does a little jig
    Also, costume night is gonna be awesome!! I just happen to know someone who is putting a lot of time into a Darth Vader costume (Mary, you know who ;) )
    Haunted house, corn maze, its all good :D Its October, lets party!!!!! (Halloween is my favoritist of holidays...)
  3. The-Rookie Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Corn maze sounds fun.
  4. RenegadeFury Jedi Knight

star 1
  5. Master_Beorn Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ummm...

Ok. Here's the deal...

Ravensmoon unfortunately does not provide enough money for me to provide for my family, so I have been looking at outside employment. A couple of companies that I have interviewed with would be moving us out of state, so until I hear back from them, I have NO idea when I'd be able to put costume night together. I have spoken with Amy, and she did say that it would be OK to have it at her place, but I need to hear back before I can plan anything.

Does that make sense? On that note...

If anyone can help me find a job here, I wouldn't have to move!
  6. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    you'd move away from us? :eek:

Whenever is good with you, should be fine for the rest of us.
    Good luck on the job hunt.
  7. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    ooohhh....Beorn, I heard what happened to the hairless-one's gallery. I am sooo very sorry :(
    Hm....jobs...jobs...let me make some calls, maybe can find a place for you :)
  8. Master_Beorn Jedi Knight

star 1
    Actually, it happened to ALL the galleries. It's not looking pretty for Thomas Kinkade in general. I wasn't too heartbroken about it. Actually, I wasn't heartbroken at ALL.

I would SO rather not leave the area. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do...
  9. ImDaBudge Jedi Knight

star 3
    What happened to Thomas Kinkade?

As for the rest, I think a corn maze/haunted house would be spendid.

And I'm toatlly for a Costume night.
  10. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Did you want the same costume as last year Rob? :p :) I thought it suited you nicely.
  11. The-Rookie Jedi Youngling

star 2
    It was a good look for you. Princess Leah that is.
  12. Zasio Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I was raised into a low opinion of Kinkade (sp?) . . . Somewhat relatable to cake-decorating, as a teacher once put it . . .
  13. ImDaBudge Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think I may want something else. But if all else fails I guess I can do the same thing again.
  14. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Go with what you feel is best. But incase you need it, it will be here for you.
  15. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    I just had an idea for you Rob: Same concept for the costume, Carrie's stunt double, but different movie. I'm seeing Return of the Jedi...Slave Leia!! You and Mary could go as twiners!! HAHA, I'm getting side aches just thinking about it!! *wipes tear from eye
  16. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Erin, I'm not doing Slave Leia for a very, very long time. I would scare the world if I went as her now.
  17. The-Rookie Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Mary, are you still going to be little red riding hood?
  18. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  19. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    but but but mary!!???!! Who is gonna do slave leia?? I can't because I can't find anyone to do the metal work for me :_|
  20. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm not showing that much skin the way I look right now. :p
  21. The-Rookie Jedi Youngling

star 2
  22. saberwielder76 Jedi Master

star 4
    So what's the deal with costume night? I don't get many opportunities to wear it, since it only comes out at Halloween 8-}. Has a location and date been decided yet? It would be good to meet those of you I haven't met yet.
  23. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well Mr. Beorn was over the Costume night, I need to get in touch with him and see what he had decided and get with some others incase I get to plan this one. *dances and falls over her laces* I meant to do that. :D

I will try and get dates out to everyone as soon as I know them.
  24. AliKatKelts Jedi Knight

star 2
    Dates would be wonderful. I could work out my schedual then. Everybody cheer, Ali might have a job soon :). I also think that going to a maze or haunted house is a great idea.

(why can I not type?)
  25. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm still working things out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.