main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY October Meet and Eat

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimika, Sep 27, 2011.

1. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    No Meet and Eat for October unless there's an overwhelming demand. We already have quite a lot going on and plenty of chances to get together....Light the Night (Oct 1), Book Club (Oct 3), Halloween Parade (Oct 7), Zannah's armor party (Oct 8), Diabetes Walk (Oct 22), Charlestown Star Wars Day (Oct 22)...did I leave anything out?

2. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    D'oh! It was pointed out to me I had the date wrong for the Halloween Parade, it's Friday Oct 14th. Sorry.

3. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    Good call Mika.. I'll be out of breath by the end of the month as it is. If your alls lives are anything like mine, I have other social obligations outside of my first love here... so I'll see most everyone soon enough.. tonight to be exact! Evie, I hope you can make it, I havent seen you in a little while either. [face_dancing]

4. 11-11

11-11 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 17, 2007
    Zannah, I wish you could have made it, I missed you bunches last night! [:D] But I am certainly aware of how life can run you down sometimes. We really need to get together soon though!

5. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    And Zannah, you need this:

http://technabob.com/blog/2011/10/04/lightsaber-candlestick/

6. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    Oh Eleven... I know sweetie, I missed you all too. I looked around, looked at the clock, and slumped in to a seat. But if any one can make it to the Armor party this Saturday, please come. You all don't have to make armor... you can bring games and play them, or socialize, or what have you. I plan on having a fire in my little porch pit in the evening and sipping some wine.

Jammies.... THAT THINK RAWKS!!! Yes I need several of those for sure!! It says it will ship in December... just in time for Sithmas. My orders will go in very soon! Thank you for the link my stealthy freind! [face_dancing]