October meeting date

Discussion in 'San Francisco, CA' started by Taeriel, Oct 5, 2010.

?

October meeting date

Poll closed Oct 10, 2010.
Oct 9 (Sat) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Oct 10 (Sun) 2 vote(s) 50.0%
Oct 16 (Sat) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Oct 17 (Sun) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Oct 23 (Sat) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Oct 24 (Sun) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
weekend of Oct 9/10 (either day) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
weekend of Oct 16/17(either day) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
weekend of Oct 23/24 (either day) 2 vote(s) 50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    Please vote for your preferred meeting date for the October club meeting.
  2. kay_dee Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm pretty slammed in October. So I'm not going to vote since I doubt I'd even have time to make it the single weekend I currently don't have solid plans. Too much sewing to do.
  3. Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight

star 3
    well, this sunday was my only free day in a while...
  4. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    It looks like we have a tie so far, with 2 votes for tomorrow (Sun 9th) and two for the weekend of the 23/24th.

Two thoughts on this:

1) Though the middle weekend seems eliminated, we still don't have a clear winner for a date. Having said that, I'm not sure there would be enough fair advanced notice to have it tomorrow at this point so perhaps it defaults to the third weekend anyway. Unless everyone immediately jumps up and says that all are ready and wanting to have it tomorrow...

2) There were only 4 votes; one was mine so that means three other people have given input. I hate to say it, but that's a bit underwhelming in terms of enthusiasm or availability. Tom has indicated that he wouldn't be able to make it the weekend of 23/24; likewise, I wouldn't be able to go that weekend either. So that would leave 2 people? Unless there are others who simply didn't vote a preference for date...
  5. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah it is rather underwhelming... hmmm... lemme consider this latest development or rather lack there of...
  6. Tatooinepadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    I am fine with either this coming weekend or the weekend after. If nobody has a clear choice, I can just pick a time and see who comes. It seems like everyone is getting busier these days.
  7. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    I agree, closer to the holidays ain't gonna get any better, I say next weekend or the weekend after should be the target dates.
  8. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    Well, no one voted for next weekend, which leads me to assume that the following weekend is more preferred by some people. Of course, the poll is still open so more people are welcome to vote still.
  9. Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight

star 3
    well i voted for last sunday, but since that has passed, my new vote will be fore the 23rd/24th.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.