main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

October Meeting Details

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Oct 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I apologize for getting this information on the message board so late in the game. This info has been posted on the website and mailing list for a while, but it totally slipped my mind to post it here earlier.

I'm a bad, bad prez. ;)

So, without further ado, here is the meeting info for October.

DATE: Saturday, October 18th, 2003
    TIME: Noon
    LOCATION: Buca di Beppo, 2335 Mansell Road Alpharetta GA 30022.
    MAIN TOPIC OF DISCUSSION: It is time for 2004 officer nominations. Nominations will be taken at this meeting and elections will take place at our November meeting.

E-mail nominations will be taken for those who will not be at the meeting. I will begin taking e-mail nominations on Saturday, Oct 18th. The deadline to have them to me is Tuesday, Oct. 21st.

For more information on officer election requirements and voting rules, you can check out our website or contact me.

There will also be our usual collectible show-and-tell session after the meeting.

Also, many of us plan to attend CollectorCon after the meeting on Saturday. Everyone is free to join us in supporting this new local convention!

That's it folks! I hope to see you on Saturday! :D

2. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Hey Min, that tag line from 'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy' should be Jedirejects motto! LOL, too funny! :p

3. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    LOL! JediReject is the first person I thought of when I heard Ted say that the other night. :p

I thought that it was a rather appropriate quote for our group. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.