October Meeting for the Albany Scoundrels

Discussion in 'Albany, NY' started by NarundiJedi, Oct 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yup, since it's October, I figured I'd throw out a suggestion to you guys for a place to meet.

There's a mexican or a Tex-Mex place in Downtown Troy (on River Street) called Fresno's. I've never been to one, and I've been meaning to check it out. I think it would be a good place to go eat. We can do a world tour of food for our meetings. [face_mischief]

Anyway, if anybody has a weekend in October that they feel they'll have free, let me know. I don't think I have anything in upcoming weeks that would prevent me from meeting for dinner. What about you guys?

Jae Angel
  2. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    What do you think about the 18th of this month? I know I wont have a problem?
  3. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    Hey narundi if you are still not able to do anytime this week please post it on the boards. ok.
  4. noggins Jedi Master

star 4
    18th works for me... don't think I've got anything on then
  5. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    Well the 18th it is. Oh by the way noggins any advice on long distance internet relationships you can give me. I got hooked up thru a mutual online friend from Australia and we just started emailing each other.
  6. noggins Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, hope the advice I gave was good enough. My experience seems to have been a good one but only because we hooked up properly once I came over here... hopefully things'll work out for you though!
  7. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
  8. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    So how does 6pm on Saturday the 18th sound to you guys?

Jae Angel
  9. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    works for me. same restarant. what is the address.
  10. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I sent it to you via PM. Are you going to give noggins a ride? That would probably be the best idea since it takes forever to get there by bus! :p

Can't wait to see you all there! :)
  11. noggins Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll be there! Sorted! :)
  12. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    So, the meeting went off well, and we had three people, so that makes it official! :) It was fun, wasn't it guys? :D I can officially say that Fresno's is a place I might want to go for a weekend dinner. That way I can look out the window at the muddy waters of the Hudson river. LOL! ;)

Jae Angel
  13. noggins Jedi Master

star 4
    Ah yes... wonderful view... at least it wasn't close up - god only knows what's floating in there :)

But the food was nice and the company great so that's all that's needed!

Here's to the next meeting
  14. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    Heres to the next meeting. I of course wont order a texas sixed killians any more. that was fun though.
  15. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    Hey everyone whens are next meeting going to be. before thanksgiving I hipe.
  16. noggins Jedi Master

star 4
    Hopefully - although my November is fairly jam-packed but we should be able to sort something out
  17. SaberGiiett7 Force Ghost

star 6
    How'd the October meeting end up going? :confused:

<[-]> Saber
  18. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    Saber it was fun. I ordered a large beer which ended up being a texas sized with at least three pints in it. Needless to say by the end I was a little giddy. we talked and had fun at a restaurant. Speaking of which how about saturday in two weeks for everyone or next week if possible.
  19. SaberGiiett7 Force Ghost

star 6
    I'm going to Rochester this coming weekend. The following weekend I have to take my 5 hour course. (But that's in the morning so I doubt it will interfere with anything.) I'll have to check back to see if I positively can make it. :)

beezel: Let me guess, you drove everybody home? 8-}

<[-]> Saber
  20. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    not everyone Saber and I was under .08 But good god after I dropped Noggins off I had to pee like a racehorse. The whole way back I was screaming at the red lights and slow drivers. Not fun at all. It was a ten minute ride that almost burst my kidneys!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.