October Meeting/ Halloween Party

Discussion in 'Omaha, NE' started by paperclipx, Aug 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Tharon Jedi Knight

star 1

I had wondered why it had gotten so cold in my domain all the sudden . . . this explains it. I thought it was just my pit demons had been casting ice spells on the slaves again.

2. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Well Lisa, since you have the connection over at ZZap (not hurting working for the same company either) we were hoping you could make the appropriate arrangements for us to gather there the 2nd. Or just pass along the contact info. And the 2nd will be the Halloween thing too. So we'd all be in different costumes...
  3. banthagrl Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry it took me so long to respond - my computer was in the shop for most of last week...

Here's the deal at ZZZap:

The address is 11108 Q ST., on the North side of Q, hours 12-9 p.m. on Sundays

Laser Tag games are $5 for a 10 min. game - play three and get a token for a free game. They usually rent out their party rooms, but I talked to Kai and he said Sunday nights are slow and they have open rooms on the 2nd, so we don't have to pay to reserve a room - he said we can just show up. (This way we don't need reservations and a firm headcount and such)

Foodwise, they have vending machines for Pepsi and such, and will order pizza from a nearby Papa John's if we wish.

I told him we usually meet around 5 p.m. - is this time good for everyone?
  4. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
  5. Rhi-Lan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sounds great. Thanks again for hooking this up Banthagrl!
  6. sith_itch Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes, we have a plan. And it is a good plan. See you there.
  7. goetzinger Jedi Padawan

soooo..... sunday, nov. 2 2003 at zzzap at 5pm? am i reading this right?
  8. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    That indeed you are my friend.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.