October Meeting--Oct 18th

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio' started by Jade-Walker, Oct 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    We are going to have a meeting in Perrysburgh on October 18th.
    We are trying to find a location. Tobey suggested IHOP, Cracker Barrel, Panera
    How about 7 pm?
  2. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    I should be able to make it there by 7. Any of those places is fine with me, though my ranking would be CB, IHOP and then Panera.
  3. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    CB is fine with me.
    Hmmm...I'll have to see if my brother has school that night. if he doesn't, perhaps I can bring him along. :)
    Has anyone seen Fitz?
  4. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    My brother is definitely up for going Tuesday night :D
  5. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    So Cracker Barrel in Perrysburg at 7PM on 10/18. I'll be there!
  6. Fitzhume Jedi Knight

star 1
    Jade I just sent you a reply but I will be there on Tuesday. My wife Sarah might come as well if she can get home in time from work. See you all there.
  7. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    That's great that you'll be able to make it, Scott. :D
  8. Fitzhume Jedi Knight

star 1
    I can't believe I forgot about this, but I'm in the Star Wars bowling league and we play tonight. I won't be able to make it. I feel like an ass now because I said I was going. I was really looking forward to it. I'm sorry I won't be able to make it. Hope we can get together again soon. Have a great time.
  9. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
  10. highmidichlorian Jedi Knight

Guess I should have checked back more frequently since I knew you were planning a meeting. Haven't met you folks yet and was hoping to. I'll try next time.

On a side note, do any of you know folks with good costumes who would ever be willing to stop by a birthday party to impress the heck out of a couple 3 and 4 year old Star Wars fanatics? I would rent a great costume if I knew where to do so, so if you know anywhere in Toledo that does that, that would be cool as well. I only have a Darth Vader costume which my kids have seen a number of times (and is not top notch anyway) My son is having a Star Wars birthday party when he turns 3 this Saturday and it would be pretty cool to have a Jedi, Stormtrooper, Clone Trooper, etc. stop by.

Short notice I know but I'd love any suggestions.

Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.