main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI October meeting-October 22nd

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LeiaSkywalker4, Oct 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeiaSkywalker4

LeiaSkywalker4 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2005
    Fall is upon us and so are more charity events. The meeting will be on October 22nd at 1:00pm at the RiverTown Crossings Mall. Upstairs at the food court at the round table that is located between Godiva's and Gymboree. If you don't know anyone in the group, just meet between Godiva's and Gymboree. We will find you.

2. Count_Scoobith

Count_Scoobith Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2004
    yum ... Godiva's.... ;)

Crap, I'm going to have to miss it. :( I'm going to the sppl finals to play for the great lake rangers, we took 3rd in MI. *paintball tournament* I'm leaving friday 4am, nothing like a 12 hour drive to wake you up.I-) I thought about taking my lightsaber onto the field to deflect / stop paintballs. ;)

Leiaskywalker, I'm sure we'll keep in touch through PM's, so I'll keep up to date. ;)

3. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    yo count......are we ever going to meet you?

4. Count_Scoobith

Count_Scoobith Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2004
    lol... yes, I'm going to the Classic Toy & Toy Collectibles Show Dec. 2nd. I've beend crazy busy with work, family, paintball, ect. ect.... Don't worry I'll finally make an apperence, and make it to a meeting.

5. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    Leia - I will be there -

6. TX0338

TX0338 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2005
    Yo!!! If I can remember to be there I will make it. I found out today that I don't have to work... after I had already showed up ready to get started.... lol

Later,
    Donavon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.