main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA October meeting Sunday October 7th Important information added.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthBreezy, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Just for old times sake, I want to hold the meeting at Alfie's one last time.

Please be at Alfie's off of 125th (Cate may have to correct me) on Sunday, October 7th at 7PM as we have some important Fan Force business to discuss, especially the future of the Fan Force itself, and where we go from here. :cool:

ETA

The meeting will be at 7 PM an hour later than usual. You will be electing a new CR at that time.

See the Yahoo group for more details.

2. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    yes, a correction is in order, it is 6pm, not 7pm, however, if we want to make it 7pm for this meeting only, I may have a chance to make this meeting. I will be in Montana that weekend, and will be returning on Sunday, but don't know that I will make it back to Everett even by 7pm, so I will most likely not be at the October meeting

3. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    I'm going to stand firm on this - 7 PM - it's one of my last acts as Chapter rep.

I would strongly suggest that if you are interested in the position, to post such interest in the Yahoo group.

4. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Once again - 7PM at Alfies.

Also, if you are interested in the CR position, please feel free to PM me before the meeting as we have a lot to discuss if you have not been in this position before.

5. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Is anyone Coming?????

If no one replies, maybe we should cancel the meeting tonight?

6. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    Hi Paulie: I'm going to be there for sure. Do you still want to ride up with me? Cate also said that Photo Knight our new member will be there, as he is buying one of the Spamalot tickets from me. Since it is going to be at 7:00 instead of 6:00 Cate might still be able to make it. You can call me or leave a message at my home number 425-277-6521. Hear from you later or see you tonight.

7. Photo-Knight

Photo-Knight Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 9, 2007
    Yes I'm coming, 7 PM.

Photo-Knight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.