main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO * October Meeting Thread *

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jyro-Kyrn, Sep 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jyro-Kyrn

Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    If you guys want to have a meeting this month, I'm open for suggestions.

This month is really busy for me. I'll be doing the Foothills Mall event on the 18th and that will probably be all I get accomplished this month. I'm out of town another weekend and will be building a fence the other, so I'm swamped.

If more than two of you get together for paintball, I'd call that the October meeting.

But, if we all wanted to meet somewhere to just sit and chat for an hour we could do that as well. Something public like Denny's or Village Inn?

So, weekend of the 4th, 18th, and 25th are out for me. That leaves the 11th.

Next month doesn't seem so busy... I hope.

2. MoD-Sith

MoD-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    mmmmmmmmm... food from denny's or village in sounds good.

3. MoD-Sith

MoD-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    when my wrestling starts i think it would be cool for us to kinda have a meeting then or after a tournament or something i will have tons of free time them.

4. Rogue428

Rogue428 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2001
    I'm getting married this month or I'd be in....I'm working this weekend to make up some hours....getting married the 11th...but after that I could be up for something...(I do have a sweet Graflex I'm modding and will need to show off).

5. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    oooo, graflex [face_love]

congrats on getting married man.

I'm swamped this weekend for editing video and PROBABLY next weekend too...just have to see how it all goes...

6. Jyro-Kyrn

Nov 26, 2002
    Rogue, congrats! May you have a lifetime of great times!

Seems most everyone is swamped this month. Perhaps we should just start planning a meeting in November.

Edit: Changed dates in next paragraph. I was looking at Oct calendar! OOPS! Thanks, JD.

I have Matchbox 20 tickets for the 14th of November, so I won't be planning anything big for the 15th. Would Nov. 15th work for everyone to meet somewhere? Suggestions as to place?

7. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    erm...the 18th is on a Tuesday...I think you're still looking at the Oct calendar ;)

8. Jyro-Kyrn

Nov 26, 2002
    Edited previous post.

November 15th anyone?

9. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    i am going to the Fotthills mall thing too. but i am free most other weekends. why dont those of who can just go and see a movie?

10. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    a thought just hit me. is anyone going to that con on the 25th? im not. so if ppl arent going want to meet that weekend?

11. Jyro-Kyrn

Nov 26, 2002
    I'm just totally out this month. The fence moved to the 11th because we need this weekend to go get supplies for it. Out of town the 18th and 25th. I'll be lucky to get out and see a single movie this month.

12. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    I'm planning to be at MileHiCon...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.