main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

October Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Jayna, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    i hate you

2. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Good news! My buddy is sending me his DVD!

Bad news, I have to go to Melbourne that morning to meet with some sponsors of a project of mine. Knowing one of them we'll be heading back to his place afterwards so I don't know what time I'm going to be getting out of there. If, in the off chance that I'm not home by 5 for the meeting, I will let Jayna know and I'll just meet you guys at the ally.

I know the meeting is scheduled for my place, so you all may want to think of an ulterior place to meet. I can give either Jayna or Biggie the DVD so you can watch it.

3. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    I'm definitely going to try and make the bowling. I think I have to work 5-10 that day, so I won't be able to make the earlier part. I'll probably bring my best friend along. Just let me know an exact time and location and I'll be there. :)

4. LianaMara

LianaMara Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    Q- You were a Farscape fan? That explains the SG hate. :p I never really saw Farscape before it was cancelled; but some of my friends liked it, and they were totally mad.

And to clarify:

There are two Stargate shows: Stargate: SG1 and Stargate: Atlantis. I've seen a few episodes of S:A and it's stupid. But SG: SG1 is much better. Although, true, nothing does beat the movie.

Meeting elsewhere? If we move the meeting, someone needs to give me new directions, cause Li & navigation don't mix well. ;)

5. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I'm looking into a new place for us to watch the movies. I'll post details and directions as soon as I get them. :)

Does anyone have any suggestions for a new place to watch B5?

6. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I'm really sorry about all the confusing guys [face_worried]

7. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    You should be! It's all your fault! ;)

8. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    They told me they fixed it!!

9. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    So Q, you had mentioned that you thought you should be able to be back in time so we wouldn't have to cancel. Would it be easier for you if we just pushed the time back an hour or two?

10. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Ah geez, here we go confusing everyone.

Here's my bag, I'm driving down to Melbourne Saturdya morning at 10 to meet with some NASA people. The tripis about an hour and a half, so I'm thinking I should be out of there around 3 at the latest.

The movies are going to take at least 3 hours, cosmic bowling starts at 10 (usually) so we should probably get there around 945 to secure a lane, so we should leave the meeting around 915. Which means we should start the meeting at 615, so say we push it back to 6 just to be on the safe side. Sound cool?

I'll make sure I'm back in time, but if Uncle Chris starting talking internships...

11. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    ... you toss my name into the coversation. ;)

Sound good. So that's an official change. Our meeting will now be at 6pm on Saturday. Q's place.

Followed by cosmic bowling. For those meeting us there, be there by 10pm. We will be going to the bowling place in Ormond.

Yay! That wasn't so bad, was it?

12. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Or ya could just come along and talk to NASA people [face_whistling]

13. LianaMara

LianaMara Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    You're talking to people from NASA? :eek:

I always had this secret desire to start a settlement on Mars. :p

14. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    haha, I'll pass that along...

I'm going to a conference in November sponsored by the Mars Society at MIT. Who knows what could happen!?

15. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    I thought this was some big deal meeting you guys had with him! I didn't think other people could come.

16. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Naw, we're just meeting up with him, Greg, and some guy from the Space Board at the Space Coast launch next weekend. It's the same place where I had a blast in my truck ;)

17. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    You had a blast in your truck? I am totally lost. Huh?

So is it just you and Mike going or is there a group?

18. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Remember where I took my brand new shiny blue Dodge off-roading and "misplaced" my tailgate?

So can I get a count of people that are definitely coming to the movie portion of the meeting?

19. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Oh. I remember that. Fondly. [face_laugh]

I will be at the movie portion of our meeting. I believe Ca-tron had said she would also, with her friend in tow? Not sure, though.

20. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I got the two movies in the mail today.

21. JediMara77

JediMara77 Force Ghost star 4

Mar 5, 2004
    I'll be going to a show that my cousin is in tomorrow night. I'll try to make bowling, even if just for a little bit.

22. BIGGIE

BIGGIE Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2003
    Hey guys, it has been awhile since I last posted, just wanted to say hi, and what is going on.

23. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Yo man, you coming to the meeting tomorrow night? I know where you live!!!

"If you ever want to see your Spawn again..."

24. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    Apparently I can't make it to bowling as I thought. I have to work early Sunday. :_|

Ah well, there is always next month. [face_plain]

25. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    So how did the meeting go? Sorry I couldn't make it. I didn't want to embarrass y'all at bowling anyway....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.