main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

October meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by Rebel_Spook, Sep 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Since we have wrapped the September event up in its thread, I thought it appropriate to give October its own thread, so that folks know that we are talking about the future and not still talking about September.

Are we thinking a straight meeting or does someone have any idea for something for us to do together?

I am interested in hearing any and all ideas, if something hits your fancy (yes, I use old people-speak), post it and we'll discuss it!

First off, I am not available for the first two weekends of the month. After that, I don't see any scheduling problems right now.

2. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    YO DAVE, Just to let you know I'm still on my meds. Anyway, we could always try for the panera bread again. I had a fun time when we did that. Or we could one day come over your house and hang out when your basement is done.

3. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Well, this month has passed rather quickly and without much activity here on the board. Unless someone really has a drive to get together this month, how about we plan to make the H'burg Comic Convention an activity for the group? As it is a relatively short event, I believe it wraps up at 4 PM, I was thinking that we could plan to grab dinner at a nearby restaurant and have a more official meeting to try to discuss what we want this group to become and how we are going to try to get it there.

Any thoughts?

4. Xanthe_ShHarr

Xanthe_ShHarr Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2003
    Yea id love to make the con.

5. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Do you remember where it was supposed to be held? I'm not sure I have the sheet advertising it anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.