main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM October Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by mandy_djo, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DirtyOx

DirtyOx Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2005
    Won't be able to make this one, heading to my parents house in 15 min. Was hopeing to make the last one but I didn't read where the place had changed....my bad. If someone can take the minutes it would be very nice. Have fun at the meeting, and uh, don't scare the 'normal' people.

2. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Hope you can make the next one DirtyOx.
    What time is the meeting? Is it at 4:30 like last time?

3. gloomypadme

gloomypadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2002
    Blah can't make this one gas is way too expensive to drive another day to Las Cruces. :-(

4. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Yes, it's at 4:30, like usual.

5. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    Sounds good. I looked up the directions on mapquest and it shouldn't be to hard to find.

See you all tomorrow.

6. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    If someone is still looking for a Mace Windu light saber; I have a spare one. I remember someone saying at the last meeting that they were looking for one. I will bring it with me tomorrow. See everyone there.

7. mandy_djo

mandy_djo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    Hope everyone got home safely from the meeting. We saw that it was raining up near the pass, and thought about everyone driving back to Alamogordo.

8. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    The weather wasn't so bad going home to EP. Ran into a few dust storms but other than that things went well.

9. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I made it home okay. Didn't get any rain, just some wind. It was really good to see everyone at the meeting. Have a good week.

10. Red_8

Red_8 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2004
    So how was the meeting everyone? I really got to go to a meeting. seeing as how the only meeting I went to, not very many people showed up.

11. DirtyOx

DirtyOx Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2005
    Red, you and I are in the same boat except I ain't made one yet due to my stupidity factor of 9.5. I'll be at the next one, promise.

12. mandy_djo

mandy_djo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    Ok, here's a rundown of the meeting minutes for the month of October:

Attendance: Andrea, Mandy, Mike, Belva, Nichole, Josh, Ronnie, Everett

13. We discussed the RotS DVD Release (and Battlefront 2) on Nov 1st (Halloween Night):
    Alamogordo: People might get a Booth at Hastings
    Las Cruces: Still have to Call Wal-Mart to get the go-ahead

14. The collector's of the group discussed the New Collector's Figures and Movie Cards

15. Belva talked about going to the Albuquerque symphony concert back in September

16. EU Books: The Unseen Queen

17. Costuming: finish tunics by the time of the RotS release date

18. Volunteer Work- anyone interested in helping out for Habitat for Humanity

19. Conventions, Bubonicon, Star Fest

20. Everett found a Mace Windu lightsaber (Lj, get in touch with him about this)

21. Ornaments- Lowe's, Wal-Mart, Target

22. And finally we discussed the possibilities of an Episode 7 and what entailed with the TV shows that are in production

23. That's about it for major topics that were covered. Thanks to everyone who attended.

24. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    It was greating seeing everyone again and finally meeting you Ronnie. Oh it was also enjoyable having you along for dinner after Everett. I think it was a good chance to learn more about you. We will definitely have to do it again. It would be great if we could actually get more people along too. I look forward to the November meeting when we can all get together and discuss the extra footage on the dvd and Battlefront.

25. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    It was great meeting you too Josh.

Missed you at the meeting Red. Overall it went well.

26. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I agree Josh. Maybe next time we can all have dinner together. It was good that you could make to the meeting Ronnie. I look forward to the next meeting. We should have heaps to talk about.

27. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    I'm kind of worried about the next meeting. On the weekend of Nov. 6th I'll be out of town as I'm going to Phoenix to the Seattle Seahawk vs. Cardinals game and then on the weekend of the 12th I have this confirmation retreat that I so badly don't want to go to.

28. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    Hiya Ronnie, well you could just try to come to the meeting in December. We all get schedule conflicts from time-to-time, so no worries :). So, Everett I'm supposed to talk to you about the Mace Windu lighsaber right? I wasn't able to make it to the last meeting, but I'm finally able to log into the boards :D

29. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    LJ, I have a spare Mace Windu lightsaber, new in the box, if you still need one. I remember you saying you wanted one. Let me know if you still need one. I think I paid $21.99 at K-Mart.

30. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    Hiya Everett, yeah I could still use the lightsaber, and it's really cool that you have one. It might be a little bit before I could pay your for it, but thanks for remembering I mentioned it:)

31. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I'll hang onto it for you LJ. Just let me know when you want to get it. Glad I could help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.