main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

October Meeting.

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Amiry, Sep 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    Well, that didn't go over well. No one confirmed that yes this is what we are doing, so I don't think anyone made it. I was not about to go without confirmation from others, and no one posted between last night and this morning about it.

We seriously need to work on our organisation skills. -_-;

2. plokoonkenobi77

plokoonkenobi77 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2005
  3. ChissDemon

ChissDemon Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2005
    we need to organize this meeting stuff at the beginning of each month rather than the day or so before. Therefore I think we should start november's info now. ALso, if you could, as the CR Amiry, start an announcement sticky thread (I'm not sure if you have mod powers though...) and keep all information about the meeting ie when and where in that thread then it would be easier for those of us who can't check the boards every day to find out meeting information. I didn't even know about the lunch thing.

4. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    I agree, about the deciding the meeting way beforehand, which is what I tried to do with this one. I started the thread at the end of September and asked suggestions and no one was really present for several days at a time it seems which is what completely ruined any hope for the thing. -_- I was like, what do you want to do? And the masses said 'Halloween party' and I, well 'give me suggestions' and then there was silence.

As for sticky threads, I do not have mod powers, so I can't do that. I could ask, but I think it would get crowded after a while. Meeting threads are usually at the top anyhow and not hard to find... However, I'm working on a new design for the Beachtroopers website and will update the front page with meeting info whenever available so if you don't want to sift through things here, you can just pop onto there. I'm trying to work out some technical difficulties with it, and then it should be ready to go. I'll announce that here of course when it goes up.

I am about to go start the November thread now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.