San Joaquin, CA October Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_pumpkin] Our October meeting will be this Friday at Borders Bookstore at 7:00 pm. [face_skull] This is a "wear your costume" meeting so if possible it would be good to see as many of you there in costume as possible.[face_skull]

We have several activities coming up in the next couple of months that need to be discussed, including LosCon, FIDM, Harry Potter, and Children's Hospital.

I am going to try and attempt to get last months minutes posted and By-Laws sent out before but I promise nothing.]-}

Okay, I'm having too much fun with the faces:-B so I am going now.
  2. Cruzer_Fett Jedi Knight

star 2
    If there's going to be a reading of last meeting's minutes then I forgot that I have a hair appointment during that time and will arrive immediately after the minutes have been read[face_whistling]. Some body give me a call when they're over...I'll be waiting in parking lot[face_laugh].

No, actually the family and I will be in L.A. that day taking care of some business in the morning and enjoying Knott's Scarry Farm in the eve.

See you at the next
  3. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    We can call and read the minutes to you on the phone. You have unlimited time right?[face_devil]

Going to Knott's sounds like fun but that is a long way to drive just to get out of wearing the Jango to Borders.[face_mischief]

Have fun.
  4. Cruzer_Fett Jedi Knight

star 2
    Man I knew I shouldn't have given my cell number out. Do they count voicemail messages as minutes?

And actually, I would have loved to wear Jango to Borders MP. But it would have meant that somebody in the group would have had to invite me into thier home to get dressed and then spend some quality time together as they zipped and tucked Jango[face_worried]. Ok, get your minds out of the gutter. I have to have somebody zip my vest up in the back and pull and tuck my jetpack harness straps through my vest and back armor plate, tuck them back in, and then clip the jetpack to them [face_shame_on_you].

I can't believe I'll miss all the fun. I was really looking forward to the odd stares! Me -->[face_chicken]!
  5. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2
    You can count on me turning up in costume...

Hawai'ian Casual Jedi signing out.[face_chicken]
  6. xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Master

star 3
    Sadly, I will not be able to attend, which marks my first meeting since joining that I have missed :_|

I'll be at the mall at that time though, just working.
  7. Rurouni_Botosai Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have an awsome surprise for you all after the meeting! Ha Ha to Jango!

We will be keeping the meeting short to accomidate the surprise. But I do have an idea to discus about a new addition to FIDM, and no I don't mean mom.
  8. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2
    We could move the meeting to Mervyn's, eh? Eh? Whaddaya think?

Are we still doing the Episode III promo for the dvd release at Borders?

And just how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
  9. Cruzer_Fett Jedi Knight

star 2
    Oh man.

No licks if you've got two westar 34 blasters!
  10. Cruzer_Fett Jedi Knight

star 2
    Testing in L.A. was rescheduled for Jan.

This surprise better be worth it!

Are we really making this a costumed meeting?
    Do I really have to show up in the middle of Visalia at Borders in Jango?
    If so, I'm keeping my helmet on the whole time and wearing a pantyhose sock on my head just in case. I'll need a place to suit up. Some place close so that I don't have to drive too far.
    Can I whine a little more!

Never mind, I officially [face_chicken] out.
  11. Liz_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    "If so, I'm keeping my helmet on the whole time and wearing a pantyhose sock on my head just in case."

oh my gosh lol lorenzo. haha, well it may be a costumed event but i've a sneaking notion that most of us will not be in costume, or will at least be "very casual" jedi and sith. me, if i have no saber, then i come in civies. toad however, might come as a clone =)

on the upside, with the helmet on, you could sleep through the whole thing (or at least the minutes recap) and no one would ever know...[face_shhh]

i feel a beating with a sithter coming on...
  12. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    Sabre's are allowed my dear Liz.

And if you people would spend the few hours needed to read the posted minutes before the meeting I would not have to review them during the meeting.:rolleyes: So stop complaining and start reading.:p
  13. Cruzer_Fett Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ahhh, nice, tinted visor...catch up on all the sleep I lost last week...reading of the minutes never occurred. Jango like!

If people are seriously commiting to dressing out for this meeting then count me and Quinton in, but if this is just a gag and I'm the only one who shows up in costume, like I heard happened to Barry, then I'm going to start blasting away with the Westars and try to bonk a few heads since that's the only real damage I could do with fake guns seeing as how there totally fake and only a crazy adult would weild such a thing and show up at a very populated book store in a Jango Fett costume with a jetpack on their back on a Friday night at the age of 32.

I need a life!!!!!

Anyone for Knotts Scary Farm on Sat. Night? Check the other post.....
  14. Liz_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    yes MP but my dear sweet saber was in pieces when last i saw...

and i can't do full costume without help. so i guess i'm out again anyways [face_chicken]
  15. Yodaa Jedi Knight

star 1
    Liz quit your belly acking and wear Offee costume. I have a saber you can use. I will bring it with me. I will be wearing my costume. I need our photographer to take FULL body photo's of each member in costume. So everyone had better be wearing theirs.
  16. Liz_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    i will belly ache till i can ache no more. i can't be Barriss without Tiffany doing the make-up.
  17. Yodaa Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok, everone meet at my house at 5 to get all made up for the costume appearance at 7.
  18. Darth_Tater_Vader Jedi Master

star 1
    ... hmm your saber is not in pieces Liz.
  19. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    < I need our photographer to take FULL body photo's of each member in costume >

not this friday night, you don't. give me a break!

but wouldn't it be cool if we all went and visited jerry at work? i could get a picture of Lord Helmet trying to pull a pair of boxers over his head...

20. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'ma gonna haveta nay go inna costume ta the meetin' tonight... right noo mine looks a bit "Post Order 66", d'yeh ken?

[face_monkey]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.