Madison, WI October meeting

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by SkyeLightrider, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    That meeting was a blast and so was geek kon. Although the actual con didnt really draw me in talking with you all and going out to eat after the costume contest with Bevin and Nat and other friends from Chicago was A LOT of fun, and the Gaming afterwards ^_^. We all should do that sometime. But yeah that was a great weekend....now back to the real world of work and school, sad.

Forcebewitya.
  2. Cleopatramwi Jedi Knight

star 1
    It was really nice to see you all in costume at the convention! Brent, your Boba Fett is amazing and the Link costumes were great as well! There was a professional photographer that was wanting to photograph you in your Fett costume. It was unfortunately just after you left to change.

3. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    thats a shame
    I never made it out there but it sounds like people had some fun
  4. Cleopatramwi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey Brent, you made the paper!

http://badgerherald.com/news/2007/10/08/geek_invasion.php

5. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
  6. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for the compliments Dana and for the link. That's a great picture I'm using it on my myspace page right now. It was nice seeing you again and your daughter I'm glad you both won something in the contest. It was nice seeing everyone else at the con too. It was AWESOME hanging out at Red Robin and gaming with Beven and Nat after the con we should do that more often. Anyway I'm looking forward to the cook out hopefully I'll be able to make it.

Forcebewitya.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.