main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY October Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by BubaFatt, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BubaFatt

BubaFatt Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 24, 2006
    The October meeting, which will be held on Monday the 15th, will be held in the meeting room at the Drury Inn, which is the hotel next to outback steakhouse. We have the room from 7-9, so everyone get there as close to seven as you can, and we should be out of there in plenty of time. Everyone should have time to eat beforehand with the meeting starting at 7, but if not, food is allowed as long as we clean up after ourselves. Also, I believe everyone who is involved already knows, we will be filming the anger management film at the library, on wednesday the the 10th. We have the room from 6 to 8:45 which should be more than adequate time. We also have the car show on saturday the 20th, but we will hammer out all the details on that at the meeting. Thanks to Matt and his wife for securing the room at the drury inn for us. See everyone at prom.

2. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    Just letting everyone know that the meeting room is room 109. If anyone wants to get there early, maybe play some minis, I should have the room ready by 6:30. Also, if anyone has an extra stormtrooper blaster I can borrow, could you bring it tonight. I'm wearing my uniform to school wednesday. Thanks, see ya tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.