Sac, CA October Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedidoria, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedidoria Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Don't forget that tomorrow is second Saturday of the month...so we'll be meeting tomorrow at Round Table at 1:00. All we really have to talk about is RMH.

Anyone actually planning on attending???
  2. DarthZemog Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Unfortunately I can't make it tomorrow, I'm in San Jose attending my brother in-laws wedding. I will be there though for the RMcDH event so count me in for that. I also have my new TK armor, so I will be attending this event in it. Got an idea about a new poster too for the kids, if Vos and I are both in TK armor, how about a wanted poster of 3PO and R2 to pass out, "have you seen these droids" kind of thing? Maybe we could do a droid hunt of some type where the winner gets an R2 and/or 3PO figure? Maybe a 1st, 2nd 3rd place thing with everyone getting something for participating too? Also, how soon would I need to get art to Marric to get them printed before the event? If no go on this idea, let me know if there is any other poster ideas, I can get something done pretty quickly. We did heroes last year, maybe villains this year? Also, any ideas about what other kinds of freebies we will be handing out, candy yes, but are we going with the tattoos too?

~DZ
  3. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    I will not be attending. What little time I have before work @ 1:45 will be spent helping Move! Studio and Agua De Beber (Sacramento's Capoeira School) host their tenth annual Batizado ("belt" promotion ceremony/extended martial arts family get together). We will have to get together soon though. Too bad it's not next week... i have next week off! Of course, If anyone goes to the Ren Faire I should see you there...

-TJ
  4. Leia1138 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    It seems too soon to already be the second Saturday! I won't be making the meeting, but I plan to be there at the RMcD House event.
  5. Jedidoria Jedi Padawan

star 4
    We had a great meeting! Two new members came and hung out which was super cool, and it was really nice to have some fresh faces along with all of our old, haggard ones. :D I'll get the minutes posted sometime tomorrow...
  6. DarthZemog Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Two new members?! Holy Cow, I'm not the last anymore!!! :D I wish I could have been there, but looking forward to seeing the group at the RMcDH event!

~DZ
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.