main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon October OFF Meeting/Gathering

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by grumpydevil, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RSG-503

RSG-503 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2004
    Well, I won't be going tomorrow. Just thought I'd let you all know since I was somewhat still up in the air about being able to make it or not. For sure I will be getting up there with my niece ... I know that's a true must do :)

I hope you all have fun
    and don't party too hard there ... I want to be able to see it all when I can get up there :D :D after that you guys can loot all you want lol lol :D

Take it Easy
    -Russ

2. brigandarklung

brigandarklung Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 9, 2005
    Unfortunately I cannot make it either, we have some big things happening this coming week that we need to prepare for. I will probably fill you all in about it later. Sorry, have a great time.

Don

3. MaraSkywalkeriii

MaraSkywalkeriii Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2006
    I'm so conflicted right now. See the last game of the year for my newphew Christian's baseball or Star Wars? No matter which one I choose I'll feel guilty about not going to the other one. Arghhh! Although I've got 2 1/2 more months to see Star Wars. I need my sister. She is so useful in these situations, but she is at work right now. If I don't show up please don't hate me. I wish I could clone myself. How useful would that be? I think I've also been feeling fearful lately of my inadequacies as a Star Wars Fan. Its almost easier to talk about Star Wars with people who don't care since you need not worry about being judged for you're ignorance. Like the fact that I'm only just coming to the end of my first Star Wars novel. Up to now I've only read comic books.

As usual, I go off on pointless tagents. I should probably say to not expect me so you need not wonder where I am. I hope all who go have a wonderful time, and to give Artoo a hug for me.

4. Quick2

Quick2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 14, 2006
    Great time...Good to see those who came. Nice to see Kyle, and son, Plus Rachel, Eric, Bill Wish we could have stayed longer. Peace, Allan, Karyn , and Alex...

5. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Hey let me tell you the timing was perfect. The crowds were ripe for Imperial domination!

After you all left, I had the pleasure of getting pics taken with many great folks. There were a few in peticular that made my day.... :D

[image=http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i103/tavrikgannon/omsikiss2.jpg]

Now tell me that it wasn't worth it me dressing down today... huh???
    She took this pic, emailed it to me and is now #3 on my myspace profile. Go on, say it. "That Bill guy sure is a stud! I wish I could be as cool as IMPERIAL TIE PILOT TI-7279!!!"

6. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Sorry Blue and I could not make it. Things will start improving for us in a few week, once our remodel and move-in is complete. I hope everyone had a great time.

7. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    Did you see the post preceeding yours??? Of course "some" of us had a good time! [face_dancing]

8. Quick2

Sep 14, 2006
    LOLOLOL.. funny Bill.....Peace

9. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Man, that Bill guy sure is a stud! I wish I could be as cool as IMPERIAL TIE PILOT TI-7279!!!

10. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    Amen, brother....
    of course you do, but you can't cuz you are a stinkin' Jedi! hehehe[face_laugh]

11. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Ya, I know what you mean. Not having a mask, I can only rely on my good looks and charms to get the girls (although I already got mine), instead of relying only on my blaster. [face_laugh]

12. XecoFreemoon

XecoFreemoon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2004
    And really.. it's such a small blaster...

13. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    :eek:

I do not have to resort to using my blaster. It is my stud appeal as a trooper that swoons the ladies! And they dig the armor. Just check out my myspace page. I have all the proof right there!

And my blaster is not small. It is just right for the job, thank you!

14. Quick2

Sep 14, 2006
    OK OK ..I am rolling on the floor here ...lLLOLOLOLOL. You guys are too funny... I respectfullly hold my comment...but I am soooo tempted :))

15. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    And some of us appreciate you for it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.